Ford Focus RS WRC '08-Ken Block

DiRT Rally 2.0 Ford Focus RS WRC '08-Ken Block 2023-01-04

Login or Register an account to download this content
1- backup file mr5.nefs from folder "cars " in Dirt 2.0.
2-Copy mr5.nefs, included in download, to folder cars.
3-With program Delivery place the skin in the game, or create a folder, under folder cars, mr5\livery_00\textures_high\ and place there the files pssg included in download.
4-In game choose r5-Mitsubish spacestar.

1- backup file mr5.nefs from folder "cars " in Dirt 2.0.
2-Copy mr5.nefs, included in download, to folder cars.
3-With program Delivery place the skin in the game, or create a folder, under folder cars, mr5\livery_00\textures_high\ and place there the files pssg included in download.
4-In game choose r5-Mitsubish spacestar.
Sorry to be such a pain, this is just the first time I have ever tried to download one of these, so I pick the spacestar, when I get to a stage it shows the focus like in the service area and on the stage but it is just all white, is there a certain livery I should pick or?

Hi, if apear the focus is a problem of skin. In game choose the first skin. See the instalattion it should apear like in file attached.

Attachments

• Imagem1.png
    Imagem1.png
    122.3 KB · Views: 56
Hi there, This is a great livery and I would like to use it. I haven't yet used any Liveries for DLC cars so I haven't had to worry about Placeholders until now.

Just a quick question. When I use this will it unlock mileage towards upgrades for the Ford Focus or Mitsubishi SS?

Hi, when you use a placeholder you can only play rallies without quit the game, there’s no progression in game. You must play and to continue progression replace the original.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 81 29.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 57 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.5%