Cars Fordmans Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you looking for suggenstions? If so: Longford '67! :D But if you want something more modern, there's a pretty good version of Barbagallo, a quite good version of Symmons Plains and the quite good ACU version of Bathurst (with questionable origins). Should all be around racedepartment I think.

OK, no car as such, but how about these. Lux Liveries got some 3d Renders of not only the Seat, but my livery done as well.....I have new backgrounds, they are just gorgeous. I have had to drop the size as was to big for upload.

rd1.jpg

rd2.jpg

rd3.jpg

PROGRESS!!!

Well had feedback tonight from one "special guest" and it was very very positive, just one small change suggested, which I have already done. Just waiting for @Bozian but I know he is busy, he had engine failure so putting in a new one, but the Seat is coming along leaps and bounds....

Release date.......When it's ready :D

Shaun

PROGRESS!!!

Well had feedback tonight from one "special guest" and it was very very positive, just one small change suggested, which I have already done. Just waiting for @Bozian but I know he is busy, he had engine failure so putting in a new one, but the Seat is coming along leaps and bounds....

Release date.......When it's ready :D

Shaun
245427b3156994f49bc1a532a398d233.png

Mate you need to give us a bigger heads up for the release date, I have to prepare myself, 1 days isnt enough time.

Evening All,

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I did say I would update, when there is something to say. I mentioned the Seat Leon Cup, earlier, but this car also runs a TCR version, but running it on it's own, is really not much fun, is it?

So after weeks (and yes I mean weeks) I have finally been given permission to work on and update the TCR Honda Civic and introduce the Citroen TCR. Now I know you will all shout, "the Citroen" did not enter the TCR,, yes you are correct, but this has been scratch made (it was based on the WTCC car) but will be adapted to TCR specs, as when you look at the tech specs, it's really simple changes to save money, so will give a 3 car championship battle, to start with. There might be another one to join the grid, but will see what happens.

This will not hold up the Seat Leon Cup. as that is a different series.

Like me, I hope your really excited by this, and when I can show more, I will

Shaun

Now I know you will all shout, "the Citroen" did not enter the TCR,, yes you are correct, but this has been scratch made (it was based on the WTCC car) but will be adapted to TCR specs, as when you look at the tech specs, it's really simple changes to save money, so will give a 3 car championship battle, to start with.
That is a big no no. The time invested in that shitty, non realistic Citroen could have been invested in the Ford Ka everyone is waiting for.
You could make money out of it because money is the only thing that counts.

That is a big no no. The time invested in that shitty, non realistic Citroen could have been invested in the Ford Ka everyone is waiting for.
You could make money out of it because money is the only thing that counts.

@itcars I value everybody's opinion, of course, but sorry, your post doesn't make sense, at all, making money, from where and how? and a Ford KA, seriously, what are you talking about, please explain as you have baffled me :D

Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 70 72.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • Standard game content