Formula 1 Videos Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the few GP2 races that i watched was the one where Hamilton passed 5 car in a single lap, i think it was 3 cars in 3 consecutive corners.. He was in a class of his own and i knew right away that this guy is gonna be a champion some day... Two years later ;)

His greatest ever overtake in my opinion was in GP2.

Two guys in front of him fighting to be first into Maggotts, he´s trailing behind them but get up alongside right before they enter the corner. Anyone who has driven the track in a sim knows it´s hairy even being 2 wide there.
But he has the inside line and overtakes both of them in that corner.

Let´s not forget Turkey as well :) From close to last and coming second.

His best overtakes,

First video of Kobayashi is especially impressive as it´s not a "oh **** i lost control, have to save it"-moment
But rather a "damn i got on the throttle to early, oh what the hell, might as well keep it, car feels solid anyways"

Shows a great deal of confidence there, car probably worked like a dream that day for him.

Second video, what can you say :) You could almost feel the enthusiasm he had that day showing the crowd that he indeed is a highly entertaining F1 driver :)

Wow, you guys posted some nice videos. The Hamilton overtakes in GP2 are amazing, I had no idea he demolished everyone like that :eek:
JPM vid is also good stuff, that last overtake into the last corner on the Nürburgring is awesome, he just goes down the inside, then the car becomes unstable and you'd expect him to slow down a little to correct it - but noooooo, JPM just goes crazy on his steering wheel and floors the throttle :D

First and third of Kobayashi's overtakes are madness :o

Lorenzo for the second time this week i am acting like your mother cleaning up the mess you leave behind. I have pm'ed you twice but you keep ignoring all messages.

If i need to clean sweep this forum from your spam videos again it will be the last time. Cut it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 408 69.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 259 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 278 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 122 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 163 27.6%
Back