Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now my exams are over, I can do some helmets. PM me a design you want and I'll see what I can do. (anything but "please make a replica of this famous driver's helmet", I'm not in the mood for them at the moment. You can dig them off the internet easily)

Now my exams are over, I can do some helmets. PM me a design you want and I'll see what I can do. (anything but "please make a replica of this famous driver's helmet", I'm not in the mood for them at the moment. You can dig them off the internet easily)
But the deadline is like.. today :roflmao:

KERANEN MOTORSPORT UNVEILING
release.jpg

Keranen Motorsport are happy to unveil their first FFG car today, aptly named the Type 1.
Due to the 6.5L V12 from the Valkyrie not being available to us just yet, we've gone for tried and tested, and taken the 6.0L V12 based from an old DBR9. Obviously some... 'minor' changes needed to occur to bring the engine to an acceptable performance level, and we're confident that reliability will be top. It's based on a 24 hour endurance engine. What could go wrong?
Aston Martin have closely partnered with us, while a host of recognisable sponsors have been kind enough to follow me over from my former stomping ground.. where I still have an office..
But yes, sparkly and stuff :thumbsup:

In what is quite probably the latest possible FFG car reveal to date, I present ART-Porsche's season 5 challenger:
Screenshot (41).png

Screenshot (50).png

Screenshot (30).png

Screenshot (36).png

After the long break post-season 4, the team decided to shut down it's base in Monaco. But, with the announcement of season 5, with help from Red Bull (who became the title sponsor), the team was revived, with a brand new base in the Austrian mountains, near the Red Bull Ring.
The images show both drivers doing testing at the aforementioned circuit.

The team boss, Milos Ancevski, had this to say:
"The team as a whole worked harder than ever on this one. It (the team) is definetly far different than it was in season 4, with a new base, two new drivers, and a new engine, we were starting from ground zero. But I feel the change was for the better. Red Bull did a very good job of funding the whole operation, and the guys at the factory were as committed to the task as ever! The drivers liked the feel of the car, and I really liked how committed they were to testing the car, as well as the testing results. I only wish we could have given the fans a chance to look at the car earlier, but the guys at the factory were always too busy adding new bits to the car!"

I'd also like to thank Gezere for the shape (RB13), and Aidan for bringing the series back to life.

edit: This also means the commercial name of the team will be Red Bull Apex Racing Team (and the short name remains ART)
Colours are pitch black and #545d67 (some variant of Porsche grey)
@Aidan Keranen

Okay, here goes. For the team:
Sponsor: T3
Upgrades: -200 failure rate ($300), +1 QHP ($200), +1RHP ($200), totalling $700
For me (only in case I drive myself, otherwise I'll inform accordingly):
Sponsor: D2
Upgrades: -100 failure rate ($250), +15 QSkill ($150), +1 RHP ($300), +25 QVariance ($200), +25 RVariance ($200), totalling $1100 (of course I should clarify, my own "contract" would be $100).
Don't hesitate to scold me if I messed up. :roflmao:

I made a boo-boo with the buys, so instead of -200 failure rate, I'll get -100 failure rate. So team buys total $550.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • WEC app/website

• Watch party