Formula FG Championship Season 6

mostly certain that Rui is not confirmed
Yeah, I haven't been able to get in touch with Rui.

We are actively chasing a driver from outside the series. This driver has a touring car background, so they will bring a bit of argy bargy to the open wheeled series :sneaky:

Whilst we are chasing this big fish, we are still happy to hear from anyone who would be keen to drive for the reigning champions - lemme know!

BRT press release
We're pleased to announce that Aidan Keranen will be driving for us this season.

Keranen: "I'm thrilled to announce that I'm driving for BRT this season. The team has a rich pedigree and I'm sure that we'll be fighting for strong results in no time!"

Kederer: "It's great to be able to announce that Aidan Keranen will be taking part for us at BRT this season. We're thrilled to have a driver of their calibre onboard and confident that it shows we're on the right path for success."

Keranen Motorsport press release
We're pleased to announce that Tobi Kederer will be driving for us this season.

Kederer: "I'm thrilled to announce that I'm driving for Keranen Motorsport this season. The team has a rich pedigree and I'm sure that we'll be fighting for strong results in no time!"

Keranen: "It's great to be able to announce that Tobi Kederer will be taking part for us at KM this season. We're thrilled to have a driver of their calibre onboard and confident that it shows we're on the right path for success."

Keranen Motorsport press release
We're pleased to announce that Jimmy Laad will be driving for us this season.

Laad: "I'm thrilled to announce that I'm driving for Keranen Motorsport this season. The team has a rich pedigree and I'm sure that we'll be fighting for strong results in no time!"

Keranen: "It's great to be able to announce that Jimmy Laad will be taking part for us at KM this season. We're thrilled to have a driver of their calibre onboard and confident that it shows we're on the right path for success."

Well then @The Damson Destroyer, wanna have Aidan hum the Jawz tune each time you get close to another car?
dam son.jpg

Damian Son signing in for Jawz GP then

ill use my helmet from before
#
Helmet.jpg
painted by @ Jimlaad43

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 269 34.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 216 27.7%