Cars Formula Hybrid 2020 by Race Sim Studio

Any way to make the AI activate rain light in this legendary mod? :)
Hi,
Currently I believe it’s set to ers and pit lane, I’ll take a look over the settings and see if there is anything we can do with it,
You referring to AI in the rain ?

Hi,
Currently I believe it’s set to ers and pit lane, I’ll take a look over the settings and see if there is anything we can do with it,
You referring to AI in the rain ?

Exactly - would be very immersive if the AI had rain lights on when racing them on wet tracks. Wet tires would also be nice in fact - but now I am just getting greedy :D

There is a tyre pack with wets and inters on RD in my uploads,
Regarding the rain lights I’ll look into it. :)

Sounds good thx for the heads up ! And really appreciate that you will take a look at the rain lights. :thumbsup:
Pls let me know if theres a Quick fix by editing lights.ini or some similar diy fix :)

any chance we will get wet and inters compound selectable in CM?
I already made all the textures 2 years ago for this stuff also there is mods on RD also for them.
not sure what else to do lol.

I already made all the textures 2 years ago for this stuff also there is mods on RD also for them.
not sure what else to do lol.
okay but that's a nonselectable compound in cm (drag-drop in folder)

okay but that's a nonselectable compound in cm (drag-drop in folder)
To make them selectable via ingame setup for that we would need tyre.ini compounds creating for inters and wets,
which is fine but for that we would need a fully finished 100% perfect wet weather system implemented with 0 updates expected,
otherwise for example we start adding multiple updates to content for say what 7-8-9-10 cars for inters and wets before we know something has changed 2-3 times in 6 months we are talking about 25-30 updates on content we just cant do it,
once its final its something we may look into but that is a long way away.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 83 90.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 25 27.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 31.5%