AMS2 Formula One 2012 @ RedBull Ring, Tuesday 7th February 2023

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

Redvaliant

AMS2 Club Staff
Club Staff
Premium
20230124142240_2RDRaceF1.jpg

Join us Tuesday for a half-length GP around the hills of Spielberg on the RedBull Ring in the F1 2012 cars. Full tanks of fuel, pitstops for tyres and deploying DRS mean these cars require some race management to get the best from them.

Whether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and a warm welcome to all our premium members.

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #3 F1 2012
Server Settings: X1 fuel, X2 tyre wear, light cloud
Setups: Open
Assists: Auto Clutch, Factory Defaults
Track: Spielberg Modern
Cars: Formula Reiza

roywh9h-jpg.601247
20230124142432_1.jpg

Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.

Time Table
Race 1.
Practice:
20:00 UTC (30minutes)
Qualifying: 20:30 UTC (10 minutes)
Race: 20:40 UTC (45 minutes)

20230124142432_1.jpg

Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules

Entry List
  1. Jimlaad43
  2. Redvaliant
  3. Munkyboo
  4. GeekyDeaks
  5. Axel Moebius
  6. Bas Kriesels
  7. Eric S
  8. Reefabus
  9. Free Spot
  10. Free Spot
  11. Free Spot
  12. Free Spot
  13. Free Spot
  14. Free Spot
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Spot
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot

Last edited:
With all the damage, I needed two cars. I got fired by Williams for being pants, and found a home at Sauber. Before being fired again.
But it's okay, I have a ride for next season.

Still a better effort than me! :). I don't think I have had such a messed up race since I started this malarkey. I was still faffing around with my buttons during qualy trying to find something that worked, but when I tried using them in the race I was just getting muddled up as I still had to move my hands too much and also realised I made a mistake in the final change and put the boost on the right, so it was really tricky to upshift and boost. Ended up leaving the track multiple times, so eventually decided it was better to leave them alone and just drive, however when the pit stop came it didn't change my tyres and I then remembered I had re-used my ICM buttons for the boost/drs, so spent a few laps poking my keyboard trying to work out what keys I bound them to and accidentally hit the change camera..... I'd like to say that was the low point, but I'm not sure that is particularly accurate :D

Hey ho, on to nice and simple GT1s tonight.....

I have a confession. I ruined the start for my self, but worse I ruined the start for several others. I could'nt select gears so I tryied to replicate that after the race . No problem. It turned out that you can't have autoclutch turned off and then slam it into first without using the clutch. Well you can if you keep under 10.000 rpm's or there about. I did not. Lesson learned :(

I have a confession. I ruined the start for my self, but worse I ruined the start for several others. I could'nt select gears so I tryied to replicate that after the race . No problem. It turned out that you can't have autoclutch turned off and then slam it into first without using the clutch. Well you can if you keep under 10.000 rpm's or there about. I did not. Lesson learned :(
You can make it up during the GY1's this evening ;-).

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 297 34.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 241 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 159 18.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 67 7.8%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 23 2.7%