Cars Formula RSS2 2018 V6 by Race Sim Studio

That'll do for today...
__custom_showroom_1533055765.jpg

Tweet Tweet ;)... (who can spot it?) :p
__custom_showroom_1533055487.jpg

Still to do: front/rear wing sponsors, engine cover, air box intake, driver names, Carlin logo. Most of the things still to be done need to be done in 3D.

Wow guys you honor me! I really feel so happy right now seeing my sponsor on all the cars! That was an unexpected bit of joy to find today. It has been a rough month for me. My baby boy Sean, who is 8yrs old, has been in the hospital for a month now. He just had a major surgery yesterday. It was a full Colectomy (removed entire large intestine). We have all been through Hell but he has felt the most of it.

Thank you from my heart! :inlove:

Wow guys you honor me! I really feel so happy right now seeing my sponsor on all the cars! That was an unexpected bit of joy to find today. It has been a rough month for me. My baby boy Sean, who is 8yrs old, has been in the hospital for a month now. He just had a major surgery yesterday. It was a full Colectomy (removed entire large intestine). We have all been through Hell but he has felt the most of it.

Thank you from my heart! :inlove:
Hi Isaac,
Sorry to hear about your son hope he gets well soon I know how you feel, my daughter almost died last year was born early 7 months, one of the worst experiences of my life, she’s great now total terrorist, best wishes for you and your family.

Hi Isaac,
Sorry to hear about your son hope he gets well soon I know how you feel, my daughter almost died last year was born early 7 months, one of the worst experiences of my life, she’s great now total terrorist, best wishes for you and your family.

Yeah my son is pretty rambunctious too lol. Im glad your baby is all goid and with you both.

Instant purchase. Anything from RSS, and now VRC, is an instant purchase. Exceptional quality.

Unlike rFactor 2's Studio 397 where a half-baked Formula E car will cost me $11.32, five GT3 cars will cost me $17.40 and one track, Sebring, will cost me $10.45.

That Studio 397 is destined for great things with their ludicrous, exploitative pricing. I can definitely see rFactor 2 being around for a long time. :O_o:

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 513 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 316 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 337 45.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 166 22.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 200 26.8%
Back