If only it had the really-quite-good-FFB from FH2 (the FFB in FH3 is horrible).

These are *fantastic* cars (especially the Renault Alpine GTA) and I'd love to "drive" one virtually.

True Story: Nearly bought a Renault Alpine GTA off Bringatrailer. Was sold before I could fly down to see it. It's like a French 911 rendered in polyester!

damn, that would be an epic carpack for ac! (only the Hondas though, but still) I think i would have fallen outta my chair when it would have been for ac :(
Whole Forza Horizon game would be absolute epic with AC physics and FFB. Surely the best racing sim ever. But i guess that belongs into the other topic about "what's your favourite Sim":cautious:

Does anyone have Forza Horizon 3 Blizzard Mountain on Windows?
Any thoughts around modding with custom liveries for cars? Possible?

So you cant custom make by yourself in photoshop or simular?
I am also looking for someone who has the game on Windows, hoping that someone can send me the 3D files from the Ford Focus RS RX Gymkhana 9. I need them for a 3D printing project.

FH3 - 1995 Nissan NISMO GT-R LM.jpg

Turn 10 Studios have deployed yet another DLC package for their latest Forza Horizon release - Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC.

The new 'Duracell Car Pack' DLC contains a total of seven new cars from the late 1950's through to the new for 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, in what is as usual an eclectic mix of road and race machines that the studio have created for use in the visually impressive environments found in Horizon 3.

As an additional bonus the new car pack contains a free add on car, the catchy named 'Forza Horizon 3 Duracell 2016 GTA Spano'. The car can be downloaded as free additional content regardless of Duracell Car Pack DLC ownership.

It is expect that this will be the final DLC car pack release for FH3, and it has been confirmed the cars included in this DLC will be playable in the Blizzard Mountain DLC released back in December.

Duracell Car Pack DLC Contents:
  • 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
  • 2015 Jaguar XES
  • 1992 Ford Falcon GT
  • 1983 Volvo 242 Turbo Evolution
  • 1995 Nissan NISMO GT-R LM
  • 1959 BMW 507
  • 1972 Land Rover Series III
  • BONUS CAR - Forza Horizon 3 Duracell 2016 GTA Spano

From the official release notes -

Seven new cars arrive in Forza Horizon 3 tomorrow, March 7 with the release of the Duracell Car Pack. Whether you’re looking to test the upper limits of speed in the king of Camaros with the 2017 ZL1 or you want to add a cherished Aussie collector piece to your garage with the 1992 Falcon GT, this car pack has a diverse mix that’s sure to please fans of every stripe.

2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
FH3 - 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1.jpg

There once was a time when the muscle car was considered dead. The arrival of the all-new ZL1, the most powerful Camaro ever built, is further indication that those times are well behind us. The ZL1 is power personified, with 650 hp and 650 ft-lbs of torque, but this new age muscle car does more than just beat feet. In the handling department, magnetorheological dampers and a chassis built for smoothing out the harshest of twisties will have you begging to turn. Welcome to a new era – it’s going to be a fast one.

2015 Jaguar XES
FH3 - 2015 Jaguar XES.jpg

While the Jaguar XES may be suitable for the average executive to help make a good impression on clients, it really gets down to business when you let it stretch its legs. With a supercharged V6 that’s ready to roar and all the handling you expect from a Jaguar, this top of the line sedan can impress with its subtlety or pounce on demand. So whether you’re out prowling for the next victim to eat your dust in a race or just looking to fancy up your stable, the XES is ready to loyally serve.

1992 Ford Falcon GT
FH3 - 1992 Ford Falcon GT.jpg

To celebrate the 25-year anniversary of the original Falcon GT, the EB II model takes many of the original’s humble beginnings to heart. Under the hood is a Windsor V8, this time a sequentially-injected 302. The model was developed by Tickford Vehicle Engineering, Ford’s answer to Holden’s Special Vehicles (HSV). The EB II Falcon GT was an exclusive run of just 250 vehicles for Australia (with just 15 more for New Zealand), and it’s the perfect addition to any Aussie hot-rod collection.

1983 Volvo 242 Turbo Evolution
FH3 - 1983 Volvo 242 Turbo Evolution.jpg

When you think Volvo, the first thought to come to mind may be of safety and reliability. However, this race-bred homologation special should also inspire thoughts of performance that drove a half a decade of Group A racing. The 242 Turbo Evolution, also known as the Flatnose for its unique sheet metal, sports a large Garret turbocharger with intercooler as well as special springs and ventilated brakes. The 500 models created were almost all sold in the U.S., with some 30 models sent back to Europe to go racing. This is one brick that really flies.

1995 Nissan NISMO GT-R LM
FH3 - 1995 Nissan NISMO GT-R LM.jpg

Among the unicorns there is but one king, and here lies that crowned beast. With only one production model built to fulfill homologation rules to go racing, the GT-R LM is one of a kind. At the time, contemporary rules changes drove innovation in the GT1 class and Nissan dove in head first. It was loosely based on the R33 model, but the NISMO GT-R is rear-wheel drive and, as you can see, massively wider. While the two race versions made their mark in racing, this one road-going version has stayed locked up inside Nissan’s Fort Knox of NISMO history. Now you can see for yourself what makes it so special.

1959 BMW 507
FH3 - 1959 BMW 507.jpg

Only 252 of these sleek and sensuous cars were built in an attempt to fill the gap between the Mercedes-Benz 300SL and the much more affordable MG’s and Triumphs of the era. The beatific lines were penned by Count Albrecht Goertz, who designed the earlier 503. These cars were hand-built and, even at a price of $11,000, BMW was losing money selling them. However, the car made a statement for BMW and, with the likes of Elvis Presley purchasing them, production remained worthwhile. The 507 is powered by an overhead-valve, aluminum-block, 3.2-liter V8 with dual-carburetors, and the total horsepower is about 150. The 507 could do up to 136 mph depending on what final-drive ratio was ordered, and 0-60 was an impressive-for-its-time 8.8 seconds.

1972 Land Rover Series III

FH3 - 1972 Land Rover Series III.jpg

Want to go anywhere with wanton disregard for what may try and get in your way? The Series III is built just for that. Where the Range Rover offers luxury, its roots come from the basic and simplistic Series III and its ancestors. This is the undiluted with comfort model that will manage the deepest crossing, climb the steepest grade and never complain. No matter what terrain, no matter what weather may come, this Land Rover will see you through.

BONUS CAR - Forza Horizon 3 Duracell 2016 GTA Spano
FH3 - BONUS CAR - Forza Horizon 3 Duracell 2016 GTA Spano.jpg

In addition to the seven cars found in the Duracell Car Pack, starting today Forza Horizon 3 players have a chance to add an additional car to their garage -- the Duracell-themed 2016 GTA Spano. To get it, all you need to do is head to the Xbox Store and search for “Forza Horizon 3 GTA Spano.” Download the car at no additional cost and then restart Forza Horizon 3, and the car will be automatically added to your Forza Horizon 3 garage. Note that this car does not require players to own the Duracell Car Pack in order to redeem.

Forza Horizon 3 is available for both the Xbox One and Windows 10 PC platforms. The 'Duracell Car Pack' DLC is available to purchase as additional content from today (7th 6th March 2017).

Check out the Forza Horizon 3 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding the game. Hang out with your fellow community members and join in the conversation today.

Do you like the look of the Duracell Car Pack DLC? Which vehicle are you most interested to drive? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Same here.

I actually quite fancied this game before it came out and vowed to get it under a sale offer later on. Then I watched a couple of videos of people driving something exotic at breakneck speeds, hitting a tree, rolling 5 times in the air and landing on four wheels and continuing on their way without so much as a little delay.

After that I've firmly decided this isn't my cup of tea, at all!

Err it's not a serious sim Paul, do you remember as a kid how games might not of been realistic, but still could be enjoyed?

This is however a rather stonking looking title with amazing lighting, offering great freedom just to faff around if you wish or take on the challenges/races within the game. Technically very accomplished and I hope some of the elements it uses regards, changeable day-night, weather, different surface types makes its way into FM7.

After much hassle and frustration with this game over the past several months, it's good to have everything sat straight and proper plus all sorts of interesting and odd cars especially those boxy Ford Falcons

FH3 Racemo.jpg

Microsoft and Turn 10 Studios have made available the rather unique Racemo sports car as a free download for Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC.

The Racemo is a Tata Motors first release under the TAMO sub brand and is the first Indian car to feature in the Forza Motorsport franchise of games. Pumping out an impressive 186 bhp from a 1.2 litre turbocharged Revotron engine, the small two seat lightweight sports car should offer up some impressive performance on road and track.

The real world equivalent of the car made it's public debut at the 2017 Geneva Motor Show today and will be made available as a free content download for both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC players of Forza Horizon 3 with immediate effect. To claim the free car players will need to download the content from the Xbox or Windows 10 store respectively.

Data supplied by TATA suggests the new Racemo will be capable of a sub 6 second 0-100 kmph time from a standing start, as well as utilising Tata's MOFlex multi-material sandwich structure (whatever that is supposed to be). The manufacturer state that the "structural technology that enables greater freedom in surface design, efficient large-scale part integration leading to modularity and faster time to market', which is nice.

Despite Tata being a predominantly Indian company the new car has been designed at the Tata Motors' Design Studio in Turin, Italy.

Speaking about the unveil of the sports coupe, Guenter Butschek, CEO & MD, Tata Motors said, "Racemo is the first innovation from TAMO, and our emotional, unexpected leap to the future. Symbolising the change that is taking place at Tata Motors, Racemo is the proving ground of the TAMO family of vehicles and will drive the future of India's connected generation. From styling and design to driver experience and technology, Racemo is an extension of customers' personality, as part of their digital ecosystem and will break the ice with a radical new presence and pique the interest in the parent brand."
Forza Horizon 3 is available for Microsoft Xbox One, and for the first time ever on Windows 10 PC.

FH3 1.jpg
FH3 2.jpg

Check out the Forza Horizon 3 sub forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news and discussions regarding the game. Join in the community discussion today and let your fellow fans know your thoughts!

Another interesting new car for Horizon 3, does the Racemo appeal to you? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
If this would be placed alongside the previous one, I would have a problem telling them apart :) Except, this one appears to be even uglier... So, I guess it's a start :)

Same here.

I actually quite fancied this game before it came out and vowed to get it under a sale offer later on. Then I watched a couple of videos of people driving something exotic at breakneck speeds, hitting a tree, rolling 5 times in the air and landing on four wheels and continuing on their way without so much as a little delay.

After that I've firmly decided this isn't my cup of tea, at all!

Hey Paul, it's a lot of fun and it's gorgeous. I am confident you would have a blast. Obviously don't dive in it expecting something of AC caliber in terms of driving.

When it comes to performance, I can't really say. I have a gtx 1080 and I play max out at 4k with very few dips to 55fps, so in my book the game run smooth.

I spent more time just exploring, doing jumps, finding mini tracks like rally stages, or tight corner surban areas great for burnouts, handbrakes. Not to forget just tooting the horn to have other cars join your convoy and race in amongst them down a highway at 200mph. Noticing nice visuals like the sun setting in the background, the twilight coming in just as the rain starts pelting down. First time I witnessed it in the game I had to stop and take photos to appreciate the lighting and reflections the game had. This even without an HDR display.

This title, is what it is but sure had plenty of ways to not only enjoy it but appreciate the atmosphere and scenery it produced with every car I believe also being modeled and enjoyed in forza vista. So it also covered car enthusiasts and car lovers in that regard too.

It may not be everyones daily goto cuppa but it sure is worth a few sips every so often.
Also do remember this is AAA Xbox Title available on PC with benefits beyond the console, like 4K, higher framerates and even 21:9 support not possible on the console.

People had been waiting/hoping for years Xbox titles would appear on PC (properly) and in most parts they delivered what should be seen as a landmark title even with all the issues of Microsofts Marketplace and downloads.

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Watch party

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • At a friends house