rF2 Friday August 14th 2009 - Le Mans Series @ Brianza Florio (Monza)

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, unfortuneatly i won't be able to race this evening, going out to pick up a new car just before the start so won't be able to make the race.

Sorry, hope to be back at the next one, been a pleasure racing with you so far.

I'm out, struggling with the clamp that attached wheel to desk all evening, it's finally gone for good :( possibility of steering turned from wobbly to: ooops, here' s my wheel on my knees, what's it doing there?
apart from that I have to face the fact that I am too dumb for this mod. Sad but true.

Today my pc freeze again,
on the lap 32,my pc all is stop,
Too bad,i think is my 500W power ( 2the Max ) can not ok the Power,
May be 500W push AMD6400+ & GTX260 & G25 & Sound Card & 2 HardDisk is not ok,
I think today will be buy 650W or 700W Supply Power

Today race is very enjoy,i not fast,i'm slow,but,enjoy this Le'Man race,
Very interesting,I first time on the dark night race,open the light,
Wow,very hard,because can not ok see the road,the feel is my first :)
All friend is very clean,nice race,
Too bad is my pc not work,can not finish the race,

This mod very perfect,is enjoy race perfect mod,
I think in the future,more race & more more more interesting by this mod :)

Thx RD made this & support this mod,nice night race :)

2afjszm.jpg

2hfi0q0.jpg

fm6umg.jpg

2eg447k.jpg

24w53eg.jpg

25tkkzc.jpg

2hg5ywy.jpg

2cztr89.jpg

Fun race guys.

Little weird thing happened during the start Mtommi overtook me. But let me pace in the warm up lap.

Had a good race until lap lap 12. I was behind Phillip but then a huge freeze. When i came back i was smashed into the wall. So i needed to pit, but way early then planned. But did hard tyres under my car. After that it all went well. Second pitstop went fast because i only needed fuel because because i had my Hard Tyres. After that i was 6th with Phillip closing in on me, but then suddenly he was gone (fuel i think). After that i climb one place to 5th. And finshed the race on 5th place and 2th in the class.

Thanks everyone for racing. And special thanks to the GT2 guys wo did also a great job and are the true heroes of the grid. :wink2:

And thanks Bram for setting up these fun events in his spare time. See you guys Sunday. Or maybe tommorrow you never know these days with me. :D

Was great fun tonight me and Sean finished .3 apart in GT1 after 1 hour 30 minutes of hard racing. A big thanks to the Race Department for hosting these events, i hope to stay around now and make this my primary league for racing as everyne is very clean and friendly.

Thanks again guys, great job on the running of the events :D

I'm glad I was spectating, when I did, now.
At most, there would've been 3 GT2's. As it was, only 2 started. And, only I finished. I was 8 laps, behind the winner overall. 7, behind P2. And, I think, 4/5 behind GT1.
No contact with another car, but I had plenty with the scenery. I swear, it just jumped out at me.... lol. Mostly, lapses in concentration. I say mostly, cause... I didn't pick a braking object, for the left turn, on the back straight. So, in the dark, I kept shooting up the slip road.... lol. I did see others, doing the same.
Starting from the back, meant I found every accident. Thankfully, as I said before, I made no contact.

One incident, that stands out from the evening, involved Jens. He had the car upside down, flying through the air, coming out of the final turn. There were a couple of Epsilons, around me at the time too. I did think, at one point, I may get under him.... I braked instead, discretion being the better part.. n all that.

I do hope someone has a replay of it... lol.

Thanks Bram, a true gent, for letting me partake last minute.
Great racing all, no one made contact with my exceptionally slow GT2. I'm sure it was close a time or two.. three maybe... lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 83 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 57 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 35 12.4%