FSR Winter Series 2013 (merged)

I'm very happy from the win, i realize that i had some luck to win, however, now i'm closer to Patrick and will practice more for next 3 races to beat him :p Also I'm sick and drove with 38.5 temperature so, this win could be good medicine for me :p

Congratulations Dian, good drive. I knew the track is going to be a challenge, but I was a bit surprised by the number of DNFs. I don´t think it´s the wrong track it´s just a different kind of track compared to the big GP circuits. (Maybe it´s most comparable to the Nordschleife, just a rather short version).

Now we passed the evaluation part of the Winter Series which will be used as Feedback for a decision which direction FSR will go, and all the final races are purely to the purpose of having fun and doing good races.

Here you can see the Broadcast replay: http://www.racemedia.org/video/Roun...inter-Series/112000d044d92f591af557bf96c87081

Just wanted to say good job to the commentators tonight, really liked your communication guys! And to the camera man, who was 100% in the race with replays and watching live timing all the time, nice job there to all of you!
Also the quality of the broadcast as I can see was very good

More drivers from Positive SimRacing are coming to the championship. As you know, we were very involved in the Cancer Research UK Series and now we can focus on FSR Winter Series. It's a real good opportunity to get tuned and to enjoy a nice broadcast every Saturday. Thank you to the organizers and participants!

I heard about the race on the same day and could not train much, in any case, the goal was to finish albeit in a ridiculous position.

The quality horrible, not expecting anything but I didin't have a lap without traffic.

In career I avoided the mess of the start, but in the chicane someone rammed me and ended my race. A shame because as I said my goal was just to finish.

i am really sorry for ville............
I tried to pass and was carefull but we touched slightly and we both spun sorry i think he hit wall or stalled sorry ville it was too narrow and don,t know exacley what happened need to see replay
also sorry for Todor Vasilev i was in his slipstream and came to close
and he went airborne somehow........these things hopefully can be fixed!!!

Sorry guys not a 100%clean race sorry that u guys had to DNF
sorry i apologize to you:(

anyway a track this narrow and stuff its bound to happen anyway its a miracle people finished the race actually

You went for a pass that wasnt even possible, thats what happend.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 458 69.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 281 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 302 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 177 27.0%
Back