Resource icon

Tracks Fuji International Speedway Alpha v1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Malagoli submitted a new resource:

Fuji International Speedway - By Malagoli :)

Hi guys!

Finally I'm releasing the first public version of my new Fuji International Speedway. This project will bring you all tracks around Fuji Complex, with 3 Layouts in the main circuit and two extra drifting courses, with the entire complex being allowed to drive in free mode, trough every circuit access areas, parking lots and roads.

This is my first track made from scratch, so I still learning many modelling and texturing process, I hope everyone stays patient for what is coming...

Read more about this resource...

You are already working on the physical road mesh and you probably have everything under control, but if you havent seen this thread in the AC forums: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...er-technique-in-track-making-plus-tips.27180/

It goes over most things like how to best do textures, how to do trees in a very good way, how to do the road bump mesh the best way etc. In case there is anything you didnt know. :) Thank you for the hard work and for sharing it with us.

Nice looking track, but it does utterly weird things to my frame rate - sudden slideshow-style hitches where everything just stops for a fraction of a second every 5 seconds or so, and a few spots where the whole framerate goes into the toilet. No other track does this to such a degree.

I was loading the alpha release up again today on occasion of the WEC weekend and the "very poor" AI was definitely better at 100% than me in the 458 GT2. xD I'm really very much looking forward to this. Keep up the good work. =]

Hi, track looks great! But I am struggling to make this work. I find the track in game but when I click start it says "Track not found". I dragged the extracted files into content>track folder.
I would like to do some laps as I am racing fuji this weekend and have not been there before. Help is appreciated!

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 294 36.3%
  • Porsche

Votes: 311 38.4%
  • BMW

Votes: 291 36.0%
  • McLaren

Votes: 193 23.9%
  • Toyota

Votes: 301 37.2%
  • Intel

Votes: 100 12.4%