G920 Insane wheel shake since update.. Anyone else?

since g hub updated and AC had an update my wheel has been shaking like crazy, like not even useable. All my setting as the same as before and now for some reason it shakes no mater what car i use or if i change my settings or anything.. Anyone else having this issue since the update or am i the only one?

Check this thread: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/wheel-is-shaking.181609/
.. and specifically:
Had a similiar issue with my T150 and it was "FFB post processing" and the LUT file in there that was causing it. Check Content Manager settings, Assetto Corsa, Controlls, Force Feedback. Disabling FFB post processing got rid of the shaking.
Then re-running "WheelCheck" (with the correct "Wheel angle" setting and then selecting "Spring Force: Step Log 2 (linear force test)" and making a new LUT file with "LUTGenerator" and then pointing content manger to the new LUT file fixed it for good. No shakes, FFB post processing on, no issues.

i will take a look. from what i tried , i changed my lut. i redownloaded g hub, i uninstalled AC and now reinstalled, and did the same with content manger.... testing it all over again now. if this doesnt work.. idk lol
I've done all of this too, it hasn't changed anything. I think there's a failure between how AC registers force feedback and the most recent update of firmware and software for GHUB. I've had nothing but problems since the update

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 31 34.1%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 12 13.2%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 1.1%