GP Explorer - Gentle Mates M8

Skins GP Explorer - Gentle Mates M8 1.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Firstly, this is at least the 3rd time I've seen these skins posted. Secondly, just upload a pack rather than spamming.
I am the graphic designer who made these liveries, the project account where they were posted has been banned... And another person who was part of the project had posted the liveries in his name, he was banned from the project and the liveries deleted from the site. Fully pack is not possible because all liveries on the event GP Explorer 2 are not all released.

Last edited:
I am the graphic designer who made these liveries, the project account where they were posted has been banned... And another person who was part of the project had posted the liveries in his name, he was banned from the project and the liveries deleted from the site. Fully pack is not possible because all liveries on the event GP Explorer 2 are not all released.
Fair enough, however, would it not be possible to make a pack with the released ones and then update the pack as time goes by with the other ones?

Fair enough, however, would it not be possible to make a pack with the released ones and then update the pack as time goes by with the other ones?
I will redo a complete pack once the liveries are all out, it will be easier. The thread will add 1 extra line if I make a pack right away ^^ I will wait to have made the 3 missing liveries before making my pack :)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 511 68.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 315 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 337 45.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 165 22.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 200 26.8%
Back