GPK China for Kart anywhere?

hey there, just wondering if there is or will be a GPK China for rfactor 1. I looked and did not find it in the downloads? any reason why? It's a fun driving track though so I am surprised it is not there. Thanks in advance for anyone replying.

Jiading already exists, it was made by isi.

The kart circuit is SIC Kart Land, which is not available.

Last edited:
As I understand it from vague hints on the latest releases, Nitro McClean currently makes tracks that are in this year's season but don't yet exist in GPK. So perhaps we could expect Singapore and Suzuka—if the guy finds time for that, of course.

Shanghai is not on the current calendar, so I doubt that it has any priority in the GPK queue. However, apparently it will be back for 2023, and hopefully the GPK track also materializes at some point.

Last edited:
As I understand it from vague hints on the latest releases, Nitro McClean currently makes tracks that are in the current season but don't yet exist in GPK. So perhaps we could expect Singapore and Suzuka—if the guy finds time for that, of course.

Shanghai is not on the current calendar, so I doubt that it has any priority in the GPK queue. However, apparently it will be back for 2023, and hopefully the GPK track also materializes at some point.
Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it.:)

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 264 34.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 213 27.6%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 145 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 63 8.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 18 2.3%