Grand Prix 4 Formula One Career Season 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Points!
P80FYEC.gif

tumblr_inline_ocldw04Ax11r5wn4u_500.gif

70e.gif

• Deleted member 161052

All on race skill. Still can't score some bloody points...

@Tim.E: Congratulations on securing the title! After you've been close 2 times before, just how happy are you that it finally worked out?
OMG I'm speechless, what a race this has been. :cry: Loved the overtaking that came along with it. Thanks to the team for giving me this amazing car all season. You could arguably say that Red Bull had the momentum going on come the end of the season but the middle part has just been amazing. Thanks to @Lesley Buurlage for supporting me and being such an awesome teammate, your time will come I'm sure of it. You can't image how much of a relief this is, it eases off the pressure of having to perform for Ferrari but luckily the team is just like family. FORZA FERRARI! GRAZIE A TUTI!

Now to get that constructor title, we really have to work hard to get that done but I'm sure we can.
+2 Quali HP
+2 Race HP

cOd3RGr.gif

Ferrari completes their lineup by signing 2001 driver Laad.

It42m1K.png

Harvey stays at McLaren for the second year straight.

XuiTe1s.jpg

Keranen stays for another year with Williams. There have been rumours about Reed joining the team for another year though this has not been confirmed yet.

txm1jwP.png

Super Aguri signs Rinneaho after Minardi stated they won't be returning for 2006.​

cOd3RGr.gif

Ferrari completes their lineup by signing 2001 driver Laad.

It42m1K.png

Harvey stays at McLaren for the second year straight.

XuiTe1s.jpg

Keranen stays for another year with Williams. There have been rumours about Reed joining the team for another year though this has not been confirmed yet.

txm1jwP.png

Super Aguri signs Rinneaho after Minardi stated they won't be returning for 2006.​
Ahm, who is the 2nd ferrari driver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 412 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 259 43.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 281 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 163 27.4%
Back