Grand Prix 4 Formula One Season 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies that there hasn't been a race this week. I'm in a very difficult stage of my private life and I need to get sh*t back on track. And to be quite frank I have no idea when that will happen.

Apologies that there hasn't been a race this week. I'm in a very difficult stage of my private life and I need to get sh*t back on track. And to be quite frank I have no idea when that will happen.

Sad to hear that Tim, I pray you will overcome your problems. Don't even mind about the game and we can wait as long as you notify us about the delays with such posts.

Martins grabs pole!
EUR Q.PNG

Martins drove a superb lap which sees him grabbing a margin of over 5 tenths. Engberink 'followed' in second with Harvey a good third. Teammate Utzer qualified 4th with the Toyota's a bit off the pace. Poulsen did very well to qualify in 6th and Keranen and Bradford closed out the top 8.​

@Aidan Keranen How glad are you to be back on the podium again?​
Oh it's okay, we have the speed in race trim, disappointed to fall just 2 seconds behind. That with the unfortunate retirement of Aaron, it's a bittersweet race. Guess I'm just expecting that little bit more. But something that might kickstart our season, so small positives.

2006 European Grand Prix
@Aidan Keranen How glad are you to be back on the podium again?
@oorjit07 Second consecutive podium, is this where your season finally starts to get underway?
@the_sigman @The_Laskinator A disappointing day for you guys, could you explain what went wrong this weekend?
Well it's been two great races, which always helps the momentum, so I think I can keep this up.
+3 race hp
+7 quali skill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 38 84.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 33.3%