Grand Prix 4 Simulation Career Season 1993

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that was a lovely debut to F1!
*Goes to see video

DNF

must_resist.jpg

I gave you my sponsors a couple of pages back but just so I get my money for this week I chose quali C and race B
Just pm'd Mane to see what he'd like to do with our team money. Once he replies I'll be able to let you know what I'm buying. For sponsors I'll go with Quali C, Race B.

Race 1
And we have more finishers than last year. Instead of the 7 last year, we had 9 today. Race start was confirmed as wet. The two newbies wanted to make up the cr*p races they had last year, but both of them pushing too hard, and straight into the wall. The rain didn't help the new guys Rautavaara and Jack either, while Rizuki had a brake failure. Levret made a briliant comeback from 22nd to 1st, and his championship hopes are looking good, with Buurlage finishing strond 2nd, almost getting the lead of the race on the last lap. Poirier starting the season very good indeed, in a solid 3rd place. The rest of the points finishers were Saidy, Hunsley, and Foro. Aidan survived the first corner, to survive the whole race later on. He was greeted with a 7th place finish, in front of Laad, and Sigoulakis.

Cars reliability once again is shown in the first race of the season, with someone familiar being on the podium, too. Buurlage is once again greated nice on the podium. The only teams to have both cars finishing the race are Ligier, and Benetton. Jordan, Footwork, Sauber, and Williams had none of their drivers finishing the race. They will be looking to improve reliability ASAP.

Last edited:
Race 1
And we have more finishers than last year. Instead of the 7 last year, we had 9 today. Race start was confirmed as wet. The two newbies wanted to make up the cr*p races they had last year, but both of them pushing too hard, and straight into the wall. The rain didn't help the new guys Rautavaara and Jack either, while Rizuki had a brake failure. Levret made a briliant comeback from 22nd to 1st, and his championship hopes are looking good, with Buurlage finishing strond 2nd, losing the lead of the race on the last lap. Poirier starting the season very good indeed, in a solid 3rd place. The rest of the points finishers were Saidy, Hunsley, and Foro. Aidan survived the first corner, to survive the whole race later on. He was greeted with a 7th place finish, in front of Laad, and Sigoulakis.

Cars reliability once again is shown in the first race of the season, with someone familiar being on the podium, too. Buurlage is once again greated nice on the podium (and his Vettel-finger too, weird). The only teams to have both cars finishing the race are Ligier, and Benetton. Jordan, Footwork, Sauber, and Williams had none of their drivers finishing the race. They will be looking to improve reliability ASAP.
Hey i only used the vettel finger in monaco last year! And i didn't lost the lead in the final lap, i nearly took it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 481 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 292 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 145 21.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 188 27.3%
Back