Grand Prix 4 Simulation Career Season 1993

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Wolf havent reach the team obj... to get 5 pts ont 10, he only got 2 pts
Jimmy Laad didnt reach it also... need 10 on 20, but he have already mention he wont resign with Benetton
You just wrote team objective, nothing about driver objective. In my opinion you should have mentioned the 50:50 split that you're apparently talking about. I'm well aware that I suggested a similar system last season, but as you didn't write anything about that in the first post, I assumed that you're just going with a team objective which either both drivers achieve or not. If you say team objective for Ferrari is 20pts, Rami scores 10, Ben 0, then, imo, the team objective isn't reached for either of them.

And, if Jim (and also Ben) failed to reach it, why do they get rewarded with contracts at (way) better teams, while I'm only offered a McLaren contract? You can't say that's a good offer just because they were good in real life in 1993, here they're 9th, which obviously is not good. The fact that I seem to be the only one who got basically screwed is actually bugging me more than the fact that I didn't get a renewal. Looking at the current status regarding the objectives, the only drivers in question for the Tyrrell seat should have been Omer and Jack (and maybe Felix).

Again, no offense @everyone mentioned above.

You just wrote team objective, nothing about driver objective. In my opinion you should have mentioned the 50:50 split that you're apparently talking about. I'm well aware that I suggested a similar system last season, but as you didn't write anything about that in the first post, I assumed that you're just going with a team objective which either both drivers achieve or not. If you say team objective for Ferrari is 20pts, Rami scores 10, Ben 0, then, imo, the team objective isn't reached for either of them.

And, if Jim (and also Ben) failed to reach it, why do they get rewarded with contracts at (way) better teams, while I'm only offered a McLaren contract? You can't say that's a good offer just because they were good in real life in 1993, here they're 9th, which obviously is not good. The fact that I seem to be the only one who got basically screwed is actually bugging me more than the fact that I didn't get a renewal. Looking at the current status regarding the objectives, the only drivers in question for the Tyrrell seat should have been Omer and Jack (and maybe Felix).

Its was i first try, its can be done pretty well the 1st time, if you have an idea how its could be work well just telling me, its can be very interesting to get a new vision about contract

RACE RESULT PORTUGAL ESTORIL
Estoril93race.jpg

Estoril93best.jpg

Qualli skill + 70
Race skill +10

Just want some more poles xD, and i can't carry more than 1000 to next year so it would be waste to save it, and the bank system is :poop: imo, so putting a lot in there is also waste

Its was i first try, its can be done pretty well the 1st time, if you have an idea how its could be work well just telling me, its can be very interesting to get a new vision about contract
I'll try to put together what I wrote last season, maybe a bit more in detail, and with examples referring to the current season. I'll pm you once I've written everything down.

All or nothing for the last two races, buying +85 race skill.

The Ford engine failed again... I said to the mechanics to tighten the oil filter well because I saw him loose! And they ignored me! :cry:
Now I have to be my own mechanic :p

Race skill +40: 400$

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 482 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 294 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 147 21.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 190 27.4%
Back