Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
let's see if they accept the challenge. They win the title both ways imo, let's see if they take it the bigger-than-Merc domination way, or the way that they actually allow someone else to just win race 3.
That basically says "either we follow the regulations from BEFORE he season, we dominate but we are basically a**holes, or we follow the regulations which were WITHIN the season to slow us down.

Really? We should slow us down to give others a chance? I repeat: WE were REALLY careful when choosing our sponsors and making our upgrades, taking the path to either dominate or loose everything. If we are punished to take the risky path and dominate... Then i dont get it. I really dont.

a true champion. Taking on every challenge. No challenge, no fun.
Yeah, ever seen Sebastian Vettel with 30 seconds ahead slowing down, waits to be last again to catch up and win anyway? Woah, i havent! And thats incredible skill or an incredible car, but not a true champion but a guy who run rings around the opponents.

For me its about the principle. I dont see one dang reason to change our decision we made before the season started, a decision which were completely legal and within the regulations, a decision which meant either dominate or loose everything, a decision everybody could have done (with more or less risk). And now we have to change it. Thats wrong.its unfair.

I am getting REALLY tired of discussing here. Its just... Argh.

Completely agree with Jimmy, stick to the rules, make it better next season and move on..

I am really close in retiring from the series... I dont get the latest decision in any way.
Though, before an even bigger wave of "pointing the finger on OMR who did everything right this time" i would switch the sponsor. Still, i dont get it.

-

Havent read everything when writing this... If anybody has a problem with the language i'll edit it. Hopefully it wasnt too strong but i am not a native speaker to know every better fitting word for it.

Edit: Also i want to say that i really dont want an argument with you cause this community is really fun and friendly and we shouldnt ruin it with this. Its for fun.

I stand to my screwed up decision of chosing quali sponsor F.

Oh, and regarding Forum Racing @Jarvis, Jim successfully stopped our dominance previous round with the wrong starting time. Fixed by a midseason rulechange, but except for me nobody seemed to have any problem with that.

I stand to my screwed up decision of chosing quali sponsor F.

Oh, and regarding Forum Racing @Jarvis, Jim successfully stopped our dominance previous round with the wrong starting time. Fixed by a midseason rulechange, but except for me nobody seemed to have any problem with that.
Jimmy announce his mistake once he noticed it. Milos complained, too.

I would have said something if i would have known a solution, but i was not sure which would be the fairest... Restart, "punishing" the drivers at the front who seemingly havent noticed the wrong time? Moving on? I wasnt sure and still i am not so i havent complained or did anything. Anyway, wrong thread? :p

-

Lets move on

Moving on then.

*counting the collected cents*

*almost faints from astonishment*

+100 Quali BHP
+75 Race BHP
+450 quali & race skill

yep, Ben is right, I would have complained but I know Jim's decisions are as hard as a brick wall, so no reason to complain really.

Speedy domination time now..
anyone up for a stupid mid-season rule change to stop picking up random cents around the forum? :roflmao:

in all seriousness I'll need real buys from you too :D

Speedy domination time now..
anyone up for a stupid mid-season rule change to stop picking up random cents around the forum? :roflmao:

in all seriousness I'll need real buys from you too :D
2731432.jpg

I'll change my qually sponsor to A (dutch people like free stuff :D)

My opinion about the earlier discussion: OMR just has done their homework right, and it's unfair to punish them for that, i say: challenge the other teams to beat them, even with less money. Everything has a weak spot, and OMR must have one too.

So to kick the battle off:
5 race bhp
1 qually bhp
Qually skill +5
Race skill +5

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 423 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 265 43.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 46.7%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 125 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.5%
Back