Grand Prix 4 Touring Car Championship - Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright Andy, I've looked it up, re-did the standings all correctly and I found out
it seems like my first time doing this was a slight.. fail... I completely swapped positions 6-10, and also after that I just swapped you and Pablo. So I will try to be more careful next time, I'll think about penalties or a race re-run.

alright Andy, I've looked it up, re-did the standings all correctly and I found out
it seems like my first time doing this was a slight.. fail... I completely swapped positions 6-10, and also after that I just swapped you and Pablo. So I will try to be more careful next time, I'll think about penalties or a race re-run.
So you messed up the grid in Race 3?

The race is still not uploaded, so i'd suggest to delete that video and re-run the race.
(Or have i understood it wrong?)

I'm thinking re-run would be the best. If it was just the one position swap between Andy and Diehl I probably would've kept it with some position tweaks, but it happened also in positions 6-10 so..

Last edited:
okay, so I thought of the situation and I chose to re-run. Even though the race was a wet stunner.

I will upload this race too, but it won't count.

It will surely be unfair to some, but it has to be done. It simply does.

So... the race that I watched earlier is null and void then?
correct (but it was so perfect :cry::roflmao:)

anyway, this time I left no room for error, I let Excel do the grids, so this is the real grid, there should be absolutely no mistake. Checked multiple times.
bandicam 2015-06-02 10-57-00-717.jpg

I'm going to start it now, I don't know if it'll rain this time however

correct (but it was so perfect :cry::roflmao:)

anyway, this time I left no room for error, I let Excel do the grids, so this is the real grid, there should be absolutely no mistake. Checked multiple times.
View attachment 94766
I'm going to start it now, I don't know if it'll rain this time however
I'd put in the two finishing positions in two further columns, it means that you, and us, can see if there is a mistake somewhere.

WTF?!? Harvey had a certain victory there. Yet the Apex team decides it is better to pull me in despite I am 30 seconds behind 21st and not Harvey who is leading the race and about to win. If they pulled in Harvey, who was 50 sseconds ahead of me, pretty sure they could make two pitstops in one lap. Logic.

this game sometimes..

I actually did believe we could repeat the 1-2 in the re-run. Maybe we could have, but the Apex finally broke down, and the rain really screwed everything up.

+3 race BHP
-150 COF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 39 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 36 30.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 18 15.4%