AC Group C @ Road America - Sat 10 Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
It was a great race last time, must be 12 months now, I believe Jeremy (left long ago) won the battle ...sorry John I can not remember the lap times ..maybe Joel will be able to help you :thumbsup:

Maybe I will get my knuckles wrapped? but I see nothing wrong with a time from/to example ..1.45.xxx - 1.56.xxx ...as long as the last figures are high enough to account for new drivers
Thanks Craig, and totally agree - we should be able to give ball-park lap times at both ends of the grid.

@Bobby Pennington - Thanks for the info Bobby, we should try and get this guy back here!!:roflmao::)

Hi @JoelK please could you put the practice server up?:)

I only ask 'cos I did 15 laps on mediums (temp @ 24), and they were in the red for the last 4 laps, or I'm doing it wrong:laugh:
Go with the hard tires John. Best option. Do a tire and fuel practice pit stop. You'll have time to brew a cup of tea, get a snack and hopefully when you get back there will only be 2 minutes left:D I think the crew has a tad of a drinking problem :)

I'd like to enter with the 962 Short Tail. Do we get have a livetiming server?
Name: Timotej Andonovski
@SideEffectMKD just thought I'd let you know you don't have to put your name in the post. All premium members can see your real name under your user name, but it's nice to see that you are making sure to follow RD policy. Welcome to the club. Hope you enjoy it here as much as most of us do. Have a great day.

8dd1b5395f97b348702406deb456192f.png

There it finally is :thumbsup:

But you've still named it without a "T" between R and M so people will still have issues like I did finding the server. It's cool for now, but yo m y wan to fx he speling nex ime:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Welcome to smart aleck hell my friend:D
Its wrong in the pic but i fixed it straight after i posted it :D

Hi everyone :)
Joel, could you be kind to sign me in?
I have no idea about the car, so TBD. Can I let you know by Wednesday 7th?
That will allow me to test them. Basically the Porsche ST or 787B. Any suggestions? :geek:
There's some good setups on www.thesetupmarket.com for all of them Victor (the website is incredibly slow!):thumbsup: The Mazda feels good but I can't get within a second of the Porsche Short Tail lap time - but then I'm not an Alien:redface: Good luck choosing!:)

Last edited:
I just logged in to the practice server. Not sure why, but I could not engage the car in gear. I could see my wheels turning with the steering wheel, and could do my set-up, and throttle would rev engine. Tried with both H-shifter and paddles, but no gear can be engaged. The screen was displaying "overtime" at the top, not sure if that was why. Working fine in SP

I just logged in to the practice server. Not sure why, but I could not engage the car in gear. I could see my wheels turning with the steering wheel, and could do my set-up, and throttle would rev engine. Tried with both H-shifter and paddles, but no gear can be engaged. The screen was displaying "overtime" at the top, not sure if that was why. Working fine in SP
Vote for next session or restart session.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 86 30.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 61 21.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 36 12.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.3%