GSC 2012Championship Creator v1.11

Hey. I wonder if it's just me that is not working to create a championship game in the Stock Car 2012 V1.2?

I've done everything the league created by me not appear at all in the game someone could help me in this regard? or could help me create a championship to me by my rules and tracks to my liking and sending me to play?

Are you using Ferrariman's Championship creator? It works well.
There is a config file with it, first you need to make sure you have edited this to tell it where your game is (c:\GSC or c:\games\gsc, or wherever your is).
Then it should work.
If you need any help adding anything else into the file I will be happy to help.

Are you using Ferrariman's Championship creator? It works well.
There is a config file with it, first you need to make sure you have edited this to tell it where your game is (c:\GSC or c:\games\gsc, or wherever your is).
Then it should work.
If you need any help adding anything else into the file I will be happy to help.

I could configure more is still wrong .. put the right directory of the game over the league does not appear: (

Would a Championship with the Stock Car Class, Safety Car Camaro and scoring system for Stock Car

tracks:
InterlagosStockCarCafe
CuritibaStockCar1
Tarumã
Salvador
BrasiliaStockCar
Cascavel
Ribeirao2012
LondrinaStockCar
VeloparkStockCarAlt
CampoGrandeStockCar
BrasiliaStockCar
InterlagosStockCarCafe

If someone could send me the file championship with these specs I wrote would help me a lot:

e-mail: david-407@hotmail.com

Ive started using this for offline use, great tool and thx to the author, just one ?. If i race a normal single race, i get to do a parade lap behind the pace car and then race, but when i race a race created by the champ creator, every race starts just a few secs before green, why is this ? Is there something i missed maby during the create champ process or some setting within GSC ?

It's a slightly annoying 'feature' or 'bug'. The formation lap works for single race but not automatically for championship races.
But it is possible to activate the championship formation lap, I have managed to force it to do a formation lap and standing start for each race of my championship.
It took me ages to get formation and standing start working, I am still not sure if all these changes ar eneeded, but this is what I did:
In plr file, look for 'Quick formation lap' and 'force formation', not sure of the settings for rolling starts, but I changed these to
QUICK Formation Lap="1" // 0=standing start, 1=formation lap & standing start, 2=lap behind safety car & rolling start, 3=use track default, 4=fast rolling start
Force Formation="1" // if Formation Lap is Use Track Default, add the following to force: 1=standing start formations on, 2=standing formations off, 4=rolling start formations on, 8=rolling formations off
I also changed the gdb file for each track, adding the line FormationAndStart=1 (which is formation and standing start). I'm not sure if this is necessary as well as the plr file changes, but it works for me so I do it each time
(FormationAndStart=2 is for formation and rolling starts)

Hopefully that will get you started anyway.

Thx for all this info, how do u know all this stuff ?
One more question, all these changes i make, which is for my offline racing. I am correct in saying i should replace them back for when i go online racing ?

I just learnt it by trial and error. I had the same questions you have, and I just kept searching to find the answers and make the game even better. A lot of it also relates to rfactor which I played for a few years.

I think you can change the plr file and be ok online, but if you make changes to the gdb file, you might get a mismatch online.
But the simplest way is to make a copy of the plr file and gdb files in case you need to change back to them.

This still does not work me:( Ive changed the plr file as u said and tried both 1 and 2 in the trk gdb file, but still start racing straight away with a few seconds rolling before. The plr file i must change is the "profile name".plr ?

This still does not work me:( Ive changed the plr file as u said and tried both 1 and 2 in the trk gdb file, but still start racing straight away with a few seconds rolling before. The plr file i must change is the "profile name".plr ?
Then I don't know. It certainly works for formation and standing starts.
If you want a formation and rolling start, it should be possible with

QUICK Formation Lap="2" // 0=standing start, 1=formation lap & standing start, 2=lap behind safety car & rolling start, 3=use track default, 4=fast rolling start
Force Formation="4" // if Formation Lap is Use Track Default, add the following to force: 1=standing start formations on, 2=standing formations off, 4=rolling start formations on, 8=rolling formations off

OR

QUICK Formation Lap="3" // 0=standing start, 1=formation lap & standing start, 2=lap behind safety car & rolling start, 3=use track default, 4=fast rolling start
Force Formation="4" // if Formation Lap is Use Track Default, add the following to force: 1=standing start formations on, 2=standing formations off, 4=rolling start formations on, 8=rolling formations off

REMEMBER to change the option in the menu as well.
Try the second options above, AND set Formation in menu to Use Track Default, AND put FormationAndStart=2 in gdb file

You have to try different combinations till it works, (it works for me in Mini Challenge and Formula Classics, I have not tried the others)

Ive tried every combination possible in the plr and gdb files and in game menu, even copied back original files and skins to original game state, still no luck. Thing is, it works perfectly for single races. But its not a train smash and i can live with it, just have to be on my toes at the starts. Thx for all the effort, really appreciated it:thumbsup:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 29 8.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 18 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.7%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 9 2.6%