GSC2013 "pre-release" discussions here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Please concentrate your discussions, feedback and bug reports here, while we prepare for official release :)

If you wish to join in the fun, you can buy the game now here. The pre-order gives you access straightaway to the current build - v1.00 which is actually more of a final beta. Official release is still a week or so away and it will mostly be about some tweaks and fixing the main bugs that have been observed in this "pre-release" period.

Those who buy and download v1.00 now will be able to then patch it to v1.01 from official release with a small update.

While this temporary fix is no longer required for the activation issues we had the last couple of days, you might want to apply it in any case as this also addresses potential Fingerprint mismatch issues and compatibility with 3rd party d3d9.dll based plugins: www.reizastudios.com/downloads/GSC2013_GS_FIX.rar - download and extract GSC.exe into your GSC2013 root folder, overwriting the original.

Last edited:
12 hrs later and still not playing , i have down loaded all files put them in temporary folder and click install
please locate cd 1 blah blah blah omg what a night mare ............glad you can get it working , i think ill try again next week when the finished game is available.

ordered on 20th September and received my serial number but have not received an email with the link to the release candidate. Ordered GSC 2013 as I already have formula truck 2013
Can someone help please?
Please can someone send me the link??

Also, what is the file size, I guess about 5gb, I have a v e r y s l o w download connection :sick:

Last edited:
Hello!

So three noob questions for anyone :)

1. I have a Thrustmaster RGT Pro Clutch wheel. Anyone have any recommended settings regarding FFB, etc? I am not experienced enough in racing games to know what is supposed to 'feel' right and what is just my crap driving. For example, in Race 07 when I hit the brakes I feel it through the wheel, but I don't in GSC.

2. A small thing; Is there a key to display a track map on the HUD please?

3. When in nose/hood view (I have only used the Mini so far) it isn't on the actual bonnet but a little further back behind the windshield meaning visibility is poor. Any ideas to make it more like the Race 07 hood view?

Thanks for any help, and for patience with me.

For example, in Race 07 when I hit the brakes I feel it through the wheel, but I don't in GSC
Yeah thats one of the reason i say the ffb is not like nK-Pro or AC Demo.
By the way for track map its one of the numpad's number, i forget which one (not playing now) try it yourself.
Also you can adjust the FOV in the option if thats what you asking in your 3rd question.
Hope it help :thumbsup:

don't think there's a manual. Best is to play with the settings and see what works for you :)
Yeah guess so, by the way is Championship mode = Career mode ??
GSC_2013_10_02_21_37_13_219.jpg

there is this ive found for the different views
H:\GSC2013\GameData\Vehicles\default.CAMfile
maybe in there you can alter the fov for the bonnet view

take a copy of the original first so if it goes wrong you can always replace it.

ive not tested it myself so dont know if its the right file , use at you own risk.:)

Last edited:
There are three driving views, cockpit, hood/tcam, and nose. You can cycle through them using the insert key on your keyboard. Sounds like you've found one of the car replay cams, which you can cycle through using the home key. One of those is an optional "low fov" virtual cockpit type thing but isn't one of the three main driving views. Page up gives you a "swingman" chase view behind the car.

No need to go messing about in files to get a bonnet cam :) what the game defaults to each time you go on track can be set in options > display > default view.

Oh, and end and page down control track tv cams. End cycles through each camera, pg down is for a more usual tv camera experience where the cams follow the cars through a lap. Multiple presses of pg down cycle through different sets of tv cameras, + and - on the numpad move from car to car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 93 91.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 11 10.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 28 27.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 34 33.3%