AC GT Championship Round 1 - Watkins Glen Short - Sunday 14th January 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Good job podium. Fulvio Wow! Quite a drive. We have our own Max Verstappen in the house!
My story: I rear-ended someone (Dai I think) early on which was uncool, my fault but will also share blame with strange netcode that made it appear further (a car length maybe) than it was and suddenly it was on my front bumper. Nevertheless, apologies for the incident I know it cost you.
Other than that some occasional good battles, chased Carsten most of the race but needed more consistency and speed. Next time!

Hank I agree it was a great battle and a shame that we touched in the last corner. Watching the replay back I think I should have given you a little bit more space so I'll take the lions share of the blame.

Obviously I didn't pass you so there was no place to give back but a shame that Robert was there to take both places (not that I blame him!)
OK, Richard. I just wanted to know if I did something wrong and should have returned the position.

As I said, great race. I'm looking forward to round 2. :)

Really close race at the front and especially in quali. was able to put jason under pressure in the first laps until he made a little mistake at the busstop, otherwise it would have been extremely difficult to pass. my pace was good and I had no mistake this time (only kissed the wall once without any impact). Unfortunatelly I felt close behind fulvio after my pit stop and couldnt keep up with his pace. I think I lost 1-2 important seconds at the pit and in the laps after, which made it possible for jason as well to pass me at his pit exit a few laps later. I didnt expect that, but - chapeau - well done, jason!
Of course once more congrats to fulvio, awesome drive from last to first in such a close race!

Last edited:
Of course once more congrats to fulvio, awesome drive from last to first in such a close race!

Please don´t praise Fulvio too much, he does that every ****ing time!!

Salut.PNG

Last edited:
Good job podium. Fulvio Wow! Quite a drive. We have our own Max Verstappen in the house!
My story: I rear-ended someone (Dai I think) early on which was uncool, my fault but will also share blame with strange netcode that made it appear further (a car length maybe) than it was and suddenly it was on my front bumper. Nevertheless, apologies for the incident I know it cost you.
Other than that some occasional good battles, chased Carsten most of the race but needed more consistency and speed. Next time!
Hi Paul,

Yeah, that was me you spun off. To be frank I was actually quite ticked off because **** can happen but that is why we have our golden rule for the one who caused problem as a way to apologize, which you didn't follow. Which told me you didn't care. Because of that I actually reported the incident. Now I hear your story and apology it is all good and I will withdrawn my report. I hope next time something like this happen, you follow our golden rule.

Thanks for acknowledge the incident.

Hi Paul,

Yeah, that was me you spun off. To be frank I was actually quite ticked off because **** can happen but that is why we have our golden rule for the one who caused problem as a way to apologize, which you didn't follow. Which told me you didn't care. Because of that I actually reported the incident. Now I hear your story and apology it is all good and I will withdrawn my report. I hope next time something like this happen, you follow our golden rule.

Thanks for acknowledge the incident.
Got it. My bad.
  1. If you hit somebody, sending them off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.

Thanks for racing folks! The early race traveling in nascar style convoy was super :)

Hope you can make it for Bridgehampton next week :thumbsup:

Rd.2 Calabogie practice is up

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 396 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 251 44.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 267 46.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 120 21.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 158 27.7%
Back