AC GT2/E @ Monza - Friday July 21st 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Bobby Pennington with a broken heart :(:(:( I need to pull the plug for this one.. my dad needs some help with a barbecue he will do for some friends tonight - everybody here is invited.:barefoot:. Sorry guys, see you on the next.

Guys, I'm not staff anymore but a friendly reminder.

You can post setups here (they'll be moved eventually to the setup thread), but refrain from posting times here, to avoid discouragement from potential joiners.

458 GT2 plz. Going to try this round with a bag of frozen peas on my head. What could happen?
Forgot to mention I signed you up. You're going to be running Green fuel btw;)

in please w/ the 458
Got'cha Michael:thumbsup:

Hey guys, cant really do the race and Id love to. Here's an old setup of mine it can go faster but I cant setup the car so the rear is more stable. Change tires to soft and maybe a click higher for 2nd gear if needed.

This is for Porsche RSR, sorry for the omission
Wish you could race with us tonight, but I understand. Thank you for the setup.....too kind.
As a memorial, I'll run in your place, finish in a horrible position and then you'll never want to miss a race again:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Seriously, have a great weekend:thumbsup:

My 458 GT2 setup
Basic Porsche setup I made. Nothing final or complicated about it.
What the...........:confused: I thought we had a deal:sneaky: You race, make setups, I sell them, invest the money, we split it and buy Islands in the Caribbean and then go racing for real:D Guess we'll just have to stick to the Sim gig huh:)
Seriously, thanks for helping everyone out:thumbsup:

@Leprekaun and @Cristian Haba and everyone else on the practice server. Thanks for all your help, setups, friendly banter and driving tips. Really helps and makes the racing a lot more fun!! Thanks to you @Bobby Pennington for all the work setting this up and making sure the practice server is up for so long. You are doing a great job of keeping us happy and racing!!:D
Keith I couldn't agree more. We've got some really great guys here and it's great to see them helping out:thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind words. It's my pleasure when I see all of you guys posting funny things, helping each other and then racing together. Without you guys I don't matter. It's a WE thing here;)

Bobby, sign me in, please. I think I'll take BMW this time, just to make the pack more interesting.
Got'cha down with a Merc...oh wait a minute I leave those out don't I:confused:
Got'cha down with a Beemer:):thumbsup:

@Bobby Pennington with a broken heart :(:(:( I need to pull the plug for this one.. my dad needs some help with a barbecue he will do for some friends tonight - everybody here is invited.:barefoot:. Sorry guys, see you on the next.
Thank you for the early heads up. Makes my job so much easier:thumbsup:
Family first:thumbsup: We'll be over as soon as the race is over and we'll need some of the best champagne for the podium:D
I was looking forward to hopefully having another battle with you;) if I can find some pace:(
My heart and blood pressure thank you for a night off:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
We'll see you next time. Hope you guys have a great cook out and a great weekend:):):)

Guys, I'm not staff anymore but a friendly reminder.

You can post setups here (they'll be moved eventually to the setup thread), but refrain from posting times here, to avoid discouragement from potential joiners.
Thanks Lorenzo. I started feeling bad late yesterday so I missed a few things. I say it all the time.........it's teamwork here and here's just another example of that:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys i feel kinda tired after the mx-5 race (or sleepy...that thing is sloooow). I have to retire from this event.

Really, an MX-5:confused: wore you out:p Just bugging you mate:thumbsup: The other:alien:are gonna miss you as well as those of us you lap:D
I'll remove you. Thanks for the heads up:thumbsup:
If i'm still awake and find some strength will join if i see there's a free spot...

@Leprekaun Am i the only one that find the ferrari gt2 so wrong since tires v10 came out? It's all over the place and i can't seem to find a good setup. I saw your setup and you achevied basically the same laptime i did...I think it might be my last time with a ferrari gt2 on AC.

@Leprekaun Am i the only one that find the ferrari gt2 so wrong since tires v10 came out? It's all over the place and i can't seem to find a good setup. I saw your setup and you achevied basically the same laptime i did...I think it might be my last time with a ferrari gt2 on AC.
I'll say this Matteo, you guys know my pace so keep that in mind. Around Spa I could lap pretty easily and quickly compared to some of the good lap times out there. Not:alien:times, but 1.5 to 2 seconds off. Now I'm about that same time off of my previous times that I set using Tyre model 7. Maybe it's just me.

Hi guys was wondering if i could still join up for this, i just sorted my TS out?

Do we just use the Assetto Corsa channel in TS?

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 13 34.2%