AC GT2 @ Le Mans 2017 (w/chicane) - Fri 22Jun18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry Hooligans I'm signing out of this one, just not interested in racing atm, got a lot on my mind.
Have fun y'all, catch ya soon:thumbsup:
Ahh, thats a shame, missing bumping into you old sunburnt, snake-eating, kangaroo humping, crocodile wrestling, spider squashing beach bum!
I hope all will be well or better and you run out of excuses to show up were you belong!

Hi Bobby - my family are away for the weekend...am I too late to join? I'll be woefully under-prepared and combined with my lack of skill I'll be lapping many seconds behind...but I promise to stay out of the way...and I'll have plenty of fun ;-) Porsche please if ok to join....

Hi Bobby - my family are away for the weekend...am I too late to join? I'll be woefully under-prepared and combined with my lack of skill I'll be lapping many seconds behind...but I promise to stay out of the way...and I'll have plenty of fun ;-) Porsche please if ok to join....
Heck yeah it's ok to join Rob. I'd love to see you in some more of these races. J-Lo it is. I'll sign you up when I get back to my pc in about 45 minutes. Awesome to have you;)

@Bobby Pennington could you give me the LMP1 car? I want to be competitive tonight.:O_o:
Sure, I can give you a LIMP car if that's what you want:D
1200px-Lada_2107_aka_Lada_Riva_October_1995_1452cc.jpg

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 422 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 265 43.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 46.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 125 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.6%
Back