AC GT3 @ Donington Park, Mon 22-09-14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
didnt get in for booking as i picked up some nasty malware from a dodgy power iso install...hopefully fixed. i will just have to start from the back of the grid(same as if i wouldve qualified lol)

oh snap, I had new version of Donington, it seems I need that last 0.0x version too. Downloading and I'll be there in 5. I'm still booked I presume.
yes your still booked! the server is the latest version 1.03, your version must be 1.02! or earlier!

Wow guys, that was a good race. The 2nd RD Club race that I 've ever finished, I should finish more often!

Quick report, highlights video from my perspective will follow:

Qualified 5th, which satisified me since I hadn't driven a lap on the track with this car before the practise session started.
Race: gained 4th place after the start, then in the opening laps spun out in the mayhem. Fought back to 5th, spun again, fought back again, spun, and eventually finished 6th, one place down on my grid position.

Key lesson: consistency (the problem seems to lie in concentration, making a mistake in this game is a lot easer than in F1 2013, what I used to play). I'm already looking forward to the next GT3 race!

I'm sorry for one of my rejoin actions, it seemed a bit harsh but I considered it safe because everyone could see me coming from a hundred metres.. You can be the judge when I upload my vid!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 13 34.2%