AC GT3 @ Fuji Int Speedway - Fri 14Sep18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I love the AMG. I'm slower than you guys with any car even though I'm usually faster in the Porsche vs the AMG. But I figure if I'm going to practice driving through the field :rolleyes: I might as well do it in style, not to mention the best machinery :), and that engine note :D ...... music to my ears.

V8 Power :D
My comment referred to the difficulty of getting the front left tire under control with the Mercedes.
It is a great car, just very difficult to find a good solution for the tires around Fuji.

My comment referred to the difficulty of getting the front left tire under control with the Mercedes.
It is a great car, just very difficult to find a good solution for the tires around Fuji.

I tested on the track yesterday and the tire temps were ok on softs with a full tank with negative toe on the rear and my preferred bump/rebound settings on the front. I tested some other modifications which work the front. I have yet to run the best parts of the setup together but I'm considering running the entire race on 1 set of softs if I get the opportunity to test a full stint. For me the problem area for the track is the final turn onto the front stretch. I have no drive off that corner.

RaceDepartment.com US GT3 Practice #37 practice server will be provided.

If you want an alternative set of textures. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO INSTALL THESE FOR THIS RACE: Fuji Speedway Texture & AI alternative 1.0 (download)

Drivers, since this is a multi manufacturer event, please have your car choice in by Friday 17:00 EDT | 21:00 GMT | 07:00 AEST to guarantee your car selection so we can finalize the server. Late sign up get what's left on a first come first served basis. Thank you for understanding.
A message to all Drivers
If you run off track, you have to check and see that its clear before you re-enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.
When entering the track from the pits stay off the racing line until you are up to speed and do not race on your out lap. Let other drivers by in qualifying.
On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car. Remember, you've made the mistake by going off so let them by cleanly.
Golden Rule
  1. Be 100% sure it's not your fault and just carry on like nothing happened and take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Play on the safe side and wait for the affected drivers, knowing 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a complete lift of the gas please if it is safe to do so.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in teamspeak. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.
Hey @Bobby Pennington, just wanted to mention that installing this texture pack causes a checksum issue with the server so I had to remove it and revert to the original textures.

@Dirk Steffen must've had one of his Bavarian moments :whistling:
ImpeccableDentalAuklet-small.gif

• Deleted member 231027

Hey @Bobby Pennington, just wanted to mention that installing this texture pack causes a checksum issue with the server so I had to remove it and revert to the original textures.

@Dirk Steffen must've had one of his Bavarian moments :whistling:
ImpeccableDentalAuklet-small.gif
pretty sure those textures don't work for this version anymore besides the checksum fails because that texture pack changes the grip level of some surfaces :whistling:

pretty sure those textures don't work for this version anymore besides the checksum fails because that texture pack changes the grip level of some surfaces :whistling:
That's why I used my super powers as the Overlord to edit out the mention of them. Just forgot to mention that I appreciate you guys fixing, yet again, one of @Dirk Steffen 's screw ups. I mean this guy even had the wrong track loaded into the server last night. Man, I am so awesome to keep correcting his errors without mentioning them:):sneaky::p:D Maybe I should sign on as staff.

That's why I used my super powers as the Overlord to edit out the mention of them. Just forgot to mention that I appreciate you guys fixing, yet again, one of @Dirk Steffen 's screw ups. I mean this guy even had the wrong track loaded into the server last night. Man, I am so awesome to keep correcting his errors without mentioning them:):sneaky::p:D Maybe I should sign on as staff.

Oh, you are soooooooo amazing, lovely, beautiful, intelligent and most of all ...

Here is a setup for the Porsche family members:
https://acstuff.ru/s/Xg9f

I built setups for several cars including the Ferrari, McLaren, Mercedes, Nissan, ... of course NOT the Audi ... urghh ... ughaehmghruargh ... gha.

But, I have decided to strictly support friends of Porsche cars only from this point on ... TRUE friends of Porsche cars which surely doesn't include such traitors as @Bobby Pennington or @Celtic Pharaoh ... or ... 'scuse me ... The Convict.
No begging, scratching, moaning, sending of dick pics or even ... no, not even flattery gets you another setup.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 31 8.7%
  • Monthly

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 9 2.5%