rF2 GT3 @ Hockenheimring - Fri 12 July 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I am really sorry for writing so late, I got caught in the middle of the beautiful traffic in Mexico city:O_o: and I will not going to make it on time fot tonight's event :(, I hope somebody could take place.

@Craig Dunkley I'm very sorry - much to my own disappointment I'm going to need to sign out of this one. A village event went on a little longer than expected and only just got back. Not too sure how the golden rule will stand up vs the 3 plastic cups of Prosecco I've consumed either.

Better for everyone I'm not behind a wheel tonight, physical or virtual. Hopefully you can fill the space. Have fun.

I am really sorry for writing so late, I got caught in the middle of the beautiful traffic in Mexico city:O_o: and I will not going to make it on time fot tonight's event :(, I hope somebody could take place.
@Craig Dunkley I'm very sorry - much to my own disappointment I'm going to need to sign out of this one. A village event went on a little longer than expected and only just got back. Not too sure how the golden rule will stand up vs the 3 plastic cups of Prosecco I've consumed either.

Better for everyone I'm not behind a wheel tonight, physical or virtual. Hopefully you can fill the space. Have fun.

No problems guys ..thanks for letting me know :thumbsup:

I know that today I did not have a set, nor a rhythm, but they hit me and between bad that I was going, and broken that I was not able to continue with the broken steering wheel:(:(:(,good event Craig:):thumbsup:

Round 6 I have in the first turn a porsche believe I kicked out!?!
touched a shock on the back of the vehicle and then looked too late in the rearview mirror a vehicle on the lawn.

if that was so excuse and hopefully have in the next round the right porsche for pass by :unsure:

My brake got stuck maybe little past mid point of the race. Didnt cost me many positions maybe one or two but would have been more fun to drive with full speed till the end. My third Rfactor club/league race and I think i do couple more.

Bloody hot, but had a few great battles ...@Richard Hessels great racing, we both gave each other the room, our battle went on for about six laps or so :thumbsup:

I have to say, it was one of the best races I have been in, large pile up at the beginning, but after that all was ok.

Congrads to the podiums ..I really do not know how you can lap in them times :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And congrads to all those that finished the race ..

Next week we are at Mid Ohio ...should be great fun, hope to see you all there :thumbsup:

Well that was fun for my first race!

Shame I kept kicking my pedals away, did it three times and went off track. Doh.

You done very well my friend, hope to see you racing again soon :thumbsup:
You're being polite, I'm just glad I didn't hit anyone!

I'm just happy outside of my 'pedal offs' I was relatively consistent.

Now to find some gaffa tape, or get a rig perhaps.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 27 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 6 2.0%