AC GT3 @ Imola - Sunday 1st November 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
View attachment 415964View attachment 415965
There, you don't get a cut. But you're way passed the white line and the curb. Is it ok as long as you are on the green, or not?

It might happen to everyone accidentally from time to time, so it should even out during a whole event. But doing so on purpose is illegal, as Chris said.

Due to having only gentlemen here around, there's nothing to worry about for me. On any RD event I assume these rules as common sense.

Last edited:
It might happen to everyone accidentally from time to time, so it should even out during a whole event. But doing so on purpose is illegal, as Chris said.

Due to having only gentlemen here around, there's nothing to worry about for me. On any RD event I assume these rules as common sense.

I think it's still reasonable to ask, since track limit rules vary greatly from league to league. Last time we were here though, it looked like there weren't any obvious repeated violators of the white line rule, which was nice :)

Last edited:
Excuse my ignorance .. what is osrw? I removed all the filters and still cant find it .. i joined last race and it was normal for practice but refreshed more than 20 times to find the race server.. maybe im missining something?
The osrw version is the same track but with extra pitplaces. You can download it from the link in the first post in this thread.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 60 70.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 18 21.2%