AC GT3 @ Mugello - Fri 27 June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thx guys. Mediums lasted just fine, just dropped to 97. This cost about 0.6 per lap compared to new tires. I think that's still quicker then Hard tires. But, it would be interesting to see when hard tire could actually make a difference.

I also think medium are better suited for this distance. I gambled with the hards and I was around 1 sec slower than with mediums.

You see, with mediums I would have been only 70 sec off the leader instead of 90! :ninja:

Last edited:
It was a fun race for me. I started well, but someone made a small mistake in the 2nd turn and pulled me pozzolan. After I was fighting with 2 riders for a few laps, but I found it impossible to overtake because the driver in front defended very aggressive position. By not to crash with, I had to go to the pozzolan. After I cut 10 seconds and the last laps were incredible. On the last lap the driver who went before made a mistake, went from braking and I snuck inside and we crashed.

I enjoyed it, but I think there are some overly aggressive drivers and that there is no prize for the winner. The races are not won in the first round.

2 times was closing me straight in the grass when I was almost in parallel. If such things are legal, then I understand that it is impossible to overtake anyone.

Good race after all, to see how it tonight.

Sorry for my english.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 98 72.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 36 26.5%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 26 19.1%
  • No 3pa registration pages