AC GT3 @ Nurburgring GT - Sun 17Sep17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Many thanks to the guy who ruins my race at the first corner by closing the door and make me fail

and a big thanks to Sandro Zahra to not let me pass a several times whereas I was faster. very nice fair plays dude and very nice use of helicorsa. Make me feel i was on public server

good night all

Many thanks to the guy who ruins my race at the first corner by closing the door and make me fail

and a big thanks to Sandro Zahra to not let me pass a several times whereas I was faster. very nice fair plays dude and very nice use of helicorsa. Make me feel i was on public server

good night all

Hi Paul, I cannot undestand what was your problem ... as far as I know I was not lapped, and I was fair enough. You were choosing incorrect places to overtaking me, especially the fast chicane. If you are faster it does not mean I need to give position. You can ask @Eugene Abramoff, Mr Knight, Matt and Riccardo. I was clean 100%. Also I must point out that you crashed in me in the last corner I and dont come here crying like baby Vettel :p Grow up mate. PS I use helicorsa bang in the middle of my screen. You are just pissed off because you were not able to overtake a 'slow' car and that you spin on your own when behind me.

A simple fair rule would be to let me pass because I had several possibities where you closed the door at several times. when I see someone in my mirrors and i that i know i don't have any chance to battle with him, i let him pass, just simple as this. I just consider that it were non-fair actions from you and i'm not crying (yes a little bit) because with the accident of the first corner that was too much to follow a non fair snail

maybe i have to to a work on me and on the patience but for me i lost to many time after you.

see U next race

A simple fair rule would be to let me pass because I had several possibities where you closed the door at several times. when I see someone in my mirrors and i that i know i don't have any chance to battle with him, i let him pass, just simple as this. I just consider that it were non-fair actions from you and i'm not crying (yes a little bit) because with the accident of the first corner that was too much to follow a non fair snail

maybe i have to to a work on me and on the patience but for me i lost to many time after you.

see U next race

I had a chance to battle with you... Infact you did not pass. For example Knight was 2.5 sec faster than me, he just waited for the main straight and overtook me on braking... Easy. You were trying to overtake in corner entries which is impossible to do if the person in front keep the ideal line. If you are faster try to enter a corner in a way to exist faster and overtake on braking. Just a tip from a slow guy. I raced 4 races with this group, never had a complaint

So sorry I missed this! So bleak! I have no excuse other than I just forgot! :( I will do better in future to remember! I think I was just still mourning about what happened in T1 of this mornings F1 Race! :/:cry:

@Valerio Ferraris sorry for the tap from the rear in the first corner. I din't expect that you'd come through rather slowly and at such an odd angle. I was just caught of guard by that. Hope that didn't offset your race pace.

Don't worry honestly that was all my fault and I'm sorry if I ruined your race, but I turned way too early, "jumped" on the inside kerb and the car had a weird reaction going immediately sideways and I couldn't do anything to avoid it :(

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 13 34.2%