AC GT3 @ Red Bull ring - Sunday 18th of June 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks for the race yesterday, I had only some small issues like; whoever stole pieces of the track in the bends, please stop! The Nissan was in a foul mood yesterday and did it's best to kill me. I had to drive against the wind all the time, no matter the direction I face! Someone sabotaged my engine as I had to step out and push it up the hills.... I can come up with excuses all day but at the end your so damned fast! :p Grats on podium!

I can only remember one incident right now, I havent watched the replay yet, and that was me hitting Luan in the slowest corner up hill. I missed my braking point just a little bit and it was enough, I am so sorry for that.:(
The thing is that I hade been chasing Luan for quite some time, gaining some and loosing some and just seconds before the incident I was thinking to myself: "I really enjoy chasing Luan, he never makes any sudden shifts or surprises:)" Then I happened...:geek:

Thanks for the race yesterday, I had only some small issues like; whoever stole pieces of the track in the bends, please stop! The Nissan was in a foul mood yesterday and did it's best to kill me. I had to drive against the wind all the time, no matter the direction I face! Someone sabotaged my engine as I had to step out and push it up the hills.... I can come up with excuses all day but at the end your so damned fast! :p Grats on podium!

I can only remember one incident right now, I havent watched the replay yet, and that was me hitting Luan in the slowest corner up hill. I missed my braking point just a little bit and it was enough, I am so sorry for that.:(
The thing is that I hade been chasing Luan for quite some time, gaining some and loosing some and just seconds before the incident I was thinking to myself: "I really enjoy chasing Luan, he never makes any sudden shifts or surprises:)" Then I happened...:geek:
No problem at all Lars! Always nice to battle with you! In fact,
I think I might have brake too early, maybe that is why you hit me. I didn't lose much time anyway, I think it was worst for you.

And its done. Finally finishing an AC event.
After a good start, got alone in the midle of th bunch. Tried to be regular, wich i did and no particular mistakes.
Could had more fun with more batles but was great same way
Thanks all.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 406 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 257 43.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 275 46.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 121 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 162 27.6%
Back