ACC GT3 Sprint Series | Weekly Events with Assetto Corsa Competizione

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so i qualified 3rd and 20 odd seconds before the start i found myself starting from the pitlane (whats that about?)

I was right behind you on the grid and you just vanished into thin air all of a sudden. Thought you had disconnected actually, until you filled up my rearview mirror out of nowhere ;)

Last edited:
Actually, it's your 3 best results that make up the final points, would that add up? If you click on the series then results see if you have 3 in green. I have and they were my best results.

P2 in the standings got 2 wins.

Last edited:
Actually, it's your 3 best results that make up the final points, would that add up? If you click on the series then results see if you have 3 in green. I have and they were my best results.

P2 in the standings got 2 wins.
Oh right mate I get it now.. so must do better in 3 of the next five

How many days before the event the server opens? Just to know if I can make some tests or not.
#521PR Monza was not online the past 2 d n.
The server goes live at the start of practice. You can check the event page for the times of day / weather scheduled then just practice offline :thumbsup:

Tried out numerous cars at Monza today and finally settled on the V8 Vantage for Season 2. I immediately "clicked" with that car and came within 0.05s of my quali PB in the Audi in less than 10 laps. Bring it on ! :)

Matt and I will be entering Nintendo themed Lambos :D

I'll have Mario and Matt is rocking Luigi.
Screenshot_20210717-181525~2.png

Round 1 - Monza

For those of you who don't usually check the event config it's worth taking a look to see what the air temp and time of day is set to. This info is invaluable if you want to have an offline practice.

By default we set air temp average to around 22 but you'll find that the weather sometimes changes slightly. Usually for a race set in the afternoon the air temp works out around 27 degrees with 36 for the track BUT this can change depending on cloud level and time of day.

Using Monza as an example, it's a dusk in to the night race so although temps are set at 22 average you won't be seeing anywhere near 36 degrees track. I'd be aiming for something like 20 degrees for track temp and expecting it to drop slightly as the race goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 66 88.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 23 30.7%