AC GT3 @ Watkins Glen Boot - Fri 06Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Wish I had some actual help advice, but that's more serious than anything I've run into. Two issue you might google: there was a recent Nvidia patch that was bad, they asked people to roll back a few versions. Also, consider opting out of SteamVR betas if you are in. They messed up another game today with that. Best of luck!
Thanks for the input. I'm on AMD, so Nvidia drivers wouldn't affect that, and I've also avoided SteamVR entirely, as per some recommendations I've found since AC will be the only VR game I'm playing on this computer.
I think (fingers crossed) that the fix may have been unplugging a few USB devices (probably most importantly an external HDD). That's the most recent thing I tried, and I guess using all 9 USB 3 ports on my mobo was just too much load power-wise. Either that, or it was the different USB port I tried for the headset.

Regardless, really fun race. Sorry again for that bus stop incident on lap 3 or 4, I know it cost @singletonself and @Sun Levi quite a bit of time. Not sure who was at fault, but I think we all made it out okay. The double pit was probably unnecessary, but it helped my practice my racecraft, which I really need.
Great two weekends at the Glen!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 38 84.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 33.3%