AC GT3 @ Watkins Glen - Sunday 10th May 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
My record for setup's is not very good, most don't like them. :(
But in my defence, they always are good for me, the only proviso is, if I need some more pace and @Medilloni post
a set up for the same car , I pinch his front setup, keeping my arse in tact.
Unfortunately it is not always that simple, as it's usually a balancing act for the front and back both mechanically and aero.

Excuses over/

Setup for 60min race 1 litre of fuel. check fuel allowance I have made as it is for how I drive.

Attachments

• med qualifying.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 71
  • medium race.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 69
My record for setup's is not very good, most don't like them. :(
But in my defence, they always are good for me, the only proviso is, if I need some more pace and @Medilloni post
a set up for the same car , I pinch his front setup, keeping my arse in tact.
Unfortunately it is not always that simple, as it's usually a balancing act for the front and back both mechanically and aero.

Excuses over/

Setup for 60min race 1 litre of fuel. check fuel allowance I have made as it is for how I drive.
Couldn't resist a play with these Ernie, wow, first time I've ever had confidence in the porker, thank you! :thumbsup:

Couldn't resist a play with these Ernie, wow, first time I've ever had confidence in the porker, thank you! :thumbsup:

I must give them a go. I liked the gt4 porsche at road america. I found the big brother gt3 very wild when i tried it after at red bull. Only done a few laps, it was a liability on the kerby exits. Once that heavy boot heads for the wall your having a bad time.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Watch party

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 2.0%