AC GT4 @ Mosport - Wednesday 11th March 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Medilloni

Premium
GT4.MOSPORT.png

We last raced these beauties here in May '19, and boy did we have 2 absolutely stonking races, with great battles throughout both races yet again. One of the The Maestro's best combos, so, until our buddy Craig is back I can't resist copying some of his superb choices of cars 'n tracks - you don't want to do this, you NEED to!;)

ADVANCED - INTERMEDIATE - BEGINNER - EVERYBODY IS VERY WELCOME TO JOIN

Eligibility:
You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also be using your FULL REAL NAME in any of the RD servers, on Teamspeak, in Assetto Corsa and on your forum profile (click here).

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)

Incident Reporting: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Practice Server:
Racedepartment.com EU PRACTICE GT4 #04
Race Server: Racedepartment.com EU RACE GT4 #05

Cars AND BoP -

Track: Mosport 2019(CTMP) 1.0 Download
Layout: N/A
Track Temps: 27c
Track Condition: Clear

Schedule (EU): Wed 11 March 2020
Official practice: 20:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:20 UTC (20 minutes)
Race 1: 20:40 UTC (25 minutes)
Break: 21:05 UTC (approx 2 minutes)
Race 2: 21:07 UTC (25 minutes) Reverse top 5

Entry List :
  1. Raresch - Porsche
  2. Medilloni - G55 lhd
  3. pattikins - G55 rhd
  4. Kek700 - G55 lhd
  5. John Addison - G55 lhd
  6. Reik Major - Maserati
  7. SOLO59 - G55 lhd
  8. Ronnie Böhme - Maserati
  9. Free slot
  10. Chris Down - G55 lhd
  11. Kresh - Porsche
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Cars taken:
Porsche x 2
Maserati x 2
G55 LHD x 5
G55 RHD x 1

Cars available @ 7:30pm:
Porsche x 2
Maserati x 6
G55 LHD x 3
G55 RHD x 3

UTP# 32 jp

Practice server is up!

Last edited:
Forgive the maybe unwelcome interjection :rolleyes:

traction control and ABS.

I am quite often faster without these tools the Aliens most certainly are.

it seems to only really punish the bottom and middle of the field and give the quicker drivers another advantage over us plodders.:(

I can understand the ideals behind it, but it sort of negates the fact that we cannot feel the chassis anyway, so it is sort of compensating for that.

BOP is totally understandable.

Edited

on reflection edited for being more pointless than the most pointless thing in the world

:)

Last edited:
Forgive the maybe unwelcome interjection :rolleyes:

traction control and ABS.

I am quite often faster without these tools the Aliens most certainly are.

it seems to only really punish the bottom and middle of the field and give the quicker drivers another advantage over us plodders.:(

I can understand the ideals behind it, but it sort of negates the fact that we cannot feel the chassis anyway, so it is sort of compensating for that.

BOP is totally understandable.

I almost want to say that all drivers should be graded by BOP, but and it is a big but, personally I would not want to put the much needed Alien competition that they provide, off.

Then there is the complexity of organising it all !

perhaps it could be a badge of honour, people will not brag about their first at Oxford but prefer instead to brag about their BOP.:D:D:D

Just a thought.:)
You're forgiven Ernie.... only if you join up though :p ;)

Have just been on the server and the Maserati has no ABS or TC, Denis hasn't had time to figure it out and 'cos he's busy busting a gut for us (he's been doing all the server stuff for us) it'll stay as it is, and strangely, there is no mention of it on the opening thread <cough>:whistling:

For future ref, if ABS and TC are 'forced' on the server, you can still turn them off/on with ctrl A and ctrl T, so it's then a choice for the driver.

When on the server I did a back to back with the Maser and the G55 (6 laps each, std setup), times were within a tenth, which considering I've always used the G55 I think/hope the Bop is OK - got a shock with the Maser too, what a beauty to drive:inlove:

Thanks for the response John. Never even considered the Maser, worth a shot.
Pretty much know the times for the G55 from last time here. :thumbsup:
Is it my imagination or has everyone got quicker, noticed the old times across the board are being, usually, not always being improved upon.:)

Thanks for the response John. Never even considered the Maser, worth a shot.
Pretty much know the times for the G55 from last time here. :thumbsup:
Is it my imagination or has everyone got quicker, noticed the old times across the board are being, usually, not always being improved upon.:)
1st impression of the Maser was how lively it felt (compared to G55), nice to drive and faster than I thought.

Everyone's got faster Ernie, 'cept me :laugh: ...I'm being serious, I can't get within a second of my PB from a yr ago in these cars, even worse in GT3 - concentration's shot to bits.:unsure:

Are you in then me old fruit?

Love the Maser ( never driven it before ) when you get used to it, from my perspective you have to drift it much more than the G55.
The G55 is more attached to the road, cannot get on with the Porsche at all, to me it is a car that was designed around ABS and TC.
put me down for the Maser, quicker in the G55, but it will balance the field better me thinks if i go for
a less popular car. :)
PS, just looked, fair old time you did there in the race from last year.:thumbsup:

Love the Maser ( never driven it before ) when you get used to it, from my perspective you have to drift it much more than the G55.
The G55 is more attached to the road, cannot get on with the Porsche at all, to me it is a car that was designed around ABS and TC.
put me down for the Maser, quicker in the G55, but it will balance the field better me thinks if i go for
a less popular car. :)
PS, just looked, fair old time you did there in the race from last year.:thumbsup:
You're in with the Maser Ernie ;)

How the heck did you find last year's lap times?:confused: Still, my talent leakage adds 1.4secs to that time:laugh:

I'm in my 73rd year, race department for 3 years, birthday last week; sad to report i'm not getting any better either. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Happy (belated) Birthday then matey! Meh, age is just a number, with wrinkles:p Our kids started a game yrs ago, we add the numbers together, in which case you're 10 and I'm 12:roflmao::laugh:

Sign me up please. Car to be announced.

Most likely it'll be the Maserati, because I love it. But I want to test the others, too. I've never been at this track with these cars.

Is a server up already?

I'm in........G55-LHD # 85
Hi John, you're on the list :thumbsup: - my apologies, I probably won't be able to allocate car numbers/skins until I've finished my server apprenticeship:redface:, though if I can get up to speed by Weds I'll do it.

Sign me up please. Car to be announced.

Most likely it'll be the Maserati, because I love it. But I want to test the others, too. I've never been at this track with these cars.

Is a server up already?
Aye, the Maser drives beautifully Reik, and you'll love the track - in as TBD for now matey;)

Yes the server is up, the track download link is in the main thread if you haven't got version 1.0.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 16 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 3 1.7%