AC GT4 @ VIR - Thu 08Mar18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me up with the Maserati please.

The track seems to be very difficult to drive in a few places. So I like the challenge and the fact the driver can really make the difference. Hitting one fast lap is not the same like having a consistent fast race pace.

screen-shot-2018-03-06-at-9-13-20-am-1520345634.png

Alpine A110 GT4

GT4 is popping, so many new cars every year! Glad to have had hopped on the trend train before it was moving, even with only a few cars :D

It looks like there is some problem with the oculus rift right now and it requires an update by the developers to fix it. So I´m not sure that I´ll be able to race this evening :/ This is not a signout. It just depends on Oculus.

Never raced this track but i'll race the Porsche here.
It looks like there is some problem with the oculus rift right now and it requires an update by the developers to fix it. So I´m not sure that I´ll be able to race this evening :/ This is not a signout. It just depends on Oculus.
I ran oculus yeasterday by changing Windows date few days back. Today it didn't work so i changed to actual time & date and all is good. So i'm assuming it should work normally for everyone again.

Never raced this track but i'll race the Porsche here.

I ran oculus yeasterday by changing Windows date few days back. Today it didn't work so i changed to actual time & date and all is good. So i'm assuming it should work normally for everyone again.

I just heard that Oculus released a fix for the problem that you have to download an install. After that you have to reinstall the Oculus software because they destroyed their update system^^ I have to try this when I´m home :)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 493 69.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 303 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 327 45.7%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 154 21.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 27.3%
Back