GT7 HUD

Apps GT7 HUD 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
MainBackground.png and the timer background seems to blur anything that it covers. is there any way to keep their transparency but reduce the blur?
The person that helped me on the app also had this issue, as far as I can tell this must be a global setting in content manager. Since this blurring is present on all apps ( not just my hud). I'll try to see if I can find a setting in content manager that changes this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there,
I have to say, by far this is my favorite HUD to use on AC, thank you so much for the hardwork to make this happen, i do have some suggestion that maybe could add to the HUD, could you add the total time in the bottom left, it seems that is the only thing missing from the actual GT7 HUD, other than MFD on the bottom right such as abs setting etc, which i think is going to be a hard time to recreate.
But other than that little suggestion, it's amazing, i start playing AC again after i downloaded this HUD and playing some GT7 songs in the background made me feel that i'm playing GT instead of AC:D
Here's some screenshot of it in action

Attachments

• 20221202144515_1.jpg
    20221202144515_1.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 152
Hello there,
I have to say, by far this is my favorite HUD to use on AC, thank you so much for the hardwork to make this happen, i do have some suggestion that maybe could add to the HUD, could you add the total time in the bottom left, it seems that is the only thing missing from the actual GT7 HUD, other than MFD on the bottom right such as abs setting etc, which i think is going to be a hard time to recreate.
But other than that little suggestion, it's amazing, i start playing AC again after i downloaded this HUD and playing some GT7 songs in the background made me feel that i'm playing GT instead of AC:D
Glad you are enjoying the HUD!
I will look into adding the session timer for the next update, after I'm finished on the blindspot indicators, thanks for the suggestion :)

The person that helped me on the app also had this issue, as far as I can tell this must be a global setting in content manager. Since this blurring is present on all apps ( not just my hud). I'll try to see if I can find a setting in content manager that changes this.
after messing with csp settings i found out turning on "simplified render" in the GUI section fixes it (csp settings -> gui -> new gui -> simplified render)

Sadly this is also a feature that is limited to Singleplayer for now, I'm trying my best to get these working in multiplayer as well, but there's just some data I don't have access to in multiplayer sessions.
Oh got it. I feel bad for the review, however, i dont feel like its gonna have any impact on the way people perceive this mod, really well done.

Last edited:
Hello there,
What trackmap mod are you using?

Rhizix updated GT7 HUD with a new update entry:

Blindspot Indicators, Track wetness indicator + Bugfixes

Thanks again for all the reviews, , I've been hard at work to implement these, but they're finally done.

This update contains the following new features:

Blindspot indicators
View attachment 621244
These indicate - in 3 distinct steps - how close another car is to your left or right.

Track wetness indicator
View attachment 621245
These new features are only guaranteed to work in Singleplayer...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Would it be possible to have the app(s) automatically place themselves in the place where they should be on the screen? I can place them manually but it annoys me how I can't get them to be pixel-perfect.

Great app, very versatile

But I noticed and experienced some stuff that I want to adress... maybe it'll help for future updates.

p.s. don't mind the map apps position. I'm trying to figure it out for better place according to your app in future.

also you can post the optimal position for the app. I can arrange according to it.
Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:
Would it be possible to have the app(s) automatically place themselves in the place where they should be on the screen? I can place them manually but it annoys me how I can't get them to be pixel-perfect.
Sadly I can't control an app's position programmatically , it's something I have looked into though. I might get it working if I change the way the apps are built. I understand your frustration though, it's something I'd like for myself as well :)

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 31 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 5.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 9 2.5%