AC GTE / GT2 @ Watkins Glen - Wednesday 18th March 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
If you drive it back to back, maybe, in isolation no, it is only the stop watch that knows.

bit concerned about this response Ken , not sure if I missed the joke.:unsure:
No joke meant John. Just asking whether we can ‘feel’ power drop off! Not sure how else to explain it really. Sorry

No joke meant John. Just asking whether we can ‘feel’ power drop off! Not sure how else to explain it really. Sorry
No worries Ken, Ernie, I think, was trying to say the cars with BoP won't feel any different to if you drove them on your own (hot lapping for example), just that the overall lap time for that car will be a wee bit slower to match the other cars. Handling will be as it is without BoP :) Hope that makes sense my friend!

Haha this is a crazy track, more like a rollercoaster. I'll go with the Porsche pls

Any setups floating about?
I was playing with this one last night George, made some changes to it and seemed reasonable, then forgot to save the changes :redface: ...anyway, from memory; lowered the rear by 1 or 2, wings were 2fr and 2rr. Could probably do to look at gears - if I have time to improve I'll post later :)

Attachments

• base setup bmw gt2jpwatkins.ini
    1.8 KB · Views: 53
Hi,id like to join in. Any spots left please?
Hiya, if you sign up for Premium Membership (the link is in the left hand navigation) it's no problem, if you do that please also read the first post re using your real name in Teamspeak and the race. Hope you can make it :)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 420 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 263 43.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 284 47.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.8%
Back