GTL Screenshots & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
gtl2012120317130688.jpg

gtl2012120317114850.jpg

gtl2012120317322190.jpg

gtl2012120317312958.jpg

Last edited:
How come you never join us in the club races Hiroshi?

That's awesome that your girl joins you in GTL. My wife loves autocrossing in RL and will play FM4 and GT5, but she says GTL is harder than autocrossing in real life lol. She says the game is not forgiving at all and she gets frustrated lol. What's funny is that in RL, we both drive the same car when we autocross and she's only about half a second behind me on a 1 minute course. I guess GTL requires it's own set of driving skills hehe.

How come you never join us in the club races Hiroshi?

That's awesome that your girl joins you in GTL. My wife loves autocrossing in RL and will play FM4 and GT5, but she says GTL is harder than autocrossing in real life lol. She says the game is not forgiving at all and she gets frustrated lol. What's funny is that in RL, we both drive the same car when we autocross and she's only about half a second behind me on a 1 minute course. I guess GTL requires it's own set of driving skills hehe.

Yeah it's pretty awesome that my gf likes to join in. Only thing is i don't really want her to become too competitive against me like the gf i had before LOL!!. She was really starting to make me look bad with quite a few different class cars on Race 07, especially with WTCC/STCC cars.

Unfortunately it is difficult for me to join races here on RD because of the time difference. Races would start for me at 12:00pm and most of the time i'm busy with gf and her kid.

Yeah, i know what you mean about when they get competitive lol. When my wife gets to beat my time in an autox event she'll rub it in lol. And when she's slower (most of the time, though not by much) she'll get upset:roflmao:.

Get her started with paddle shifting so she first learns WHEN to shift, the show her the clutch and stick method. All at once might be a bit overwhelming.

This girl sounds like a keeper lol, not many girls will partake in your hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 511 68.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 315 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 337 45.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 165 22.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 200 26.8%
Back