HALO MOD 2021 / CHASSIS / ADDED SPONSORS / F1 Reborn

Skins HALO MOD 2021 / CHASSIS / ADDED SPONSORS / F1 Reborn 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello guys, new chassis added. Please leave a opinion and whats i need to fix in a future. Thanks!
The main mod is also updated, for convenience.

I'm mentally and physically exhausted, but I hope it was worth it.

Main.jpg

Last edited:
mate another query
when i use your materials file the car wheels are too shiny but i wanted the different things you tried with livery like matte and gloss
so is there any way i can remove the wheel shine but without removing other effects
thanks mate

mate another query
when i use your materials file the car wheels are too shiny but i wanted the different things you tried with livery like matte and gloss
so is there any way i can remove the wheel shine but without removing other effects
thanks mate
In next update i'll revert tyres materials back.

Smokey17 submitted a new resource:

HALO MOD 2021 / UPDATE 1.1 / F1 Reborn - 3D HALO mod for all cars. THIS IS the ALPHA version, don't criticize too much.

Next HALO update will be release a separate chassis 2021 mod, i think it will be better, because a lot people

Smokey17 submitted a new resource:

HALO MOD 2021 / UPDATE 1.1 / F1 Reborn - 3D HALO mod for all cars. THIS IS the ALPHA version, don't criticize too much.

Next HALO update will be release a separate chassis 2021 mod, i think it will be better, because a lot people missed new update.

Read more about this resource...
Insane !!!! You rock buddy !!!!

This mod is a game changer dude!

By the way could you please tell us what tools are you using to edit the models? In that way we could also share our creations in the future!

Last edited:
Great mod man. Because i have any question. How the Tyre Ferrari,McLaren is glowing how not in Tyre RedBull Mercedes? I don't test all Cars

Mate, why does my game get a black screen when I crash or collide with a driver at times? The flashback appears,and there's a line in the front and back of the car, which looks like a rope, and when I get back into the race, only a black screen and my position keeps dropping, I click main menu, and go back to flashback, it's the same thing. Happens with mid session save too. It's like I have to retire that race
Any fix?

Mate, why does my game get a black screen when I crash or collide with a driver at times? The flashback appears,and there's a line in the front and back of the car, which looks like a rope, and when I get back into the race, only a black screen and my position keeps dropping, I click main menu, and go back to flashback, it's the same thing. Happens with mid session save too. It's like I have to retire that race
Any fix?
This is the first time I have encountered this, perhaps it is due to the modification to infinity flashbacks. Maybe this is an ingame conflict, when damage has its own behavior structure on the original model ( I have it modified ), or it is an error of the 3d import tool, or because of a modification for realistic damage. There can be many reasons. Sorry, at the moment I do not know how to help, since I have not encountered this problem. At the moment, the 3D import theme is very raw, so any bugs are possible, it's a pity that you had to face them.

If you find a solution to the problem or a way that will allow you not to encounter this error, you can let me know about it.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 478 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 290 42.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 316 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 142 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 185 27.1%
Back