Helmets, suits, gloves and ui for my RALT RT3's skins

Skins Helmets, suits, gloves and ui for my RALT RT3's skins 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
these are great, but it's confusing with your packs to get all the skins, I have downloaded all you have on RD, but only have 18 car skins, but you have 21 helmets and suits . Are you able to put them all in a single pack, skins and the suits, helmets gloves in 1 pack, it would make it more user friendly. Missing are the ones from the 5 car pack that only has Emanuelle Piro in the download. Another suggestion, is to name your downloads, rather than leaving them as content.rar or whatever the file is. It is becoming very common for modders to take this lazy way, and when a user downloads files, it is difficult to know which file is the correct one when there are multiple content.rar files in the folder. Of course each one gets a number appended by download managers, so you are left with content(1).rar, content(2).rar, etc. If they are set to download and you go away and do something else while they download, its not a simple look at the name to know what mod the file is intended for, and more difficult when the mods are similar, like a skin pack.

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 38 30.4%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 21 16.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • At a friends house