Help: can i use Oculus CV1 in AC with just one sensor?

Hello, is it possibile to run Oculus Rift CV1 on Assetto Corsa without using the sensors, or using just one of them?

Sorry if it may sound a stupid question, but it is related to the place i'm gonna install my rig when moving house.

Thanks

G

If you have the original remote then it should be ok, if you want to use touch controllers then it needs two sensors. When I had my CV1 I attached the sensor to the ceiling and pointed it downwards at the rig which worked well for me.

If you have the original remote then it should be ok, if you want to use touch controllers then it needs two sensors. When I had my CV1 I attached the sensor to the ceiling and pointed it downwards at the rig which worked well for me.
Thank you mate.
I generally don't use any remote or the controllers. I have my rig and wheel/pedals so... can you confirm i could even unplug the two sensors and still run fine in Assetto Corsa?

Thank you mate.
I generally don't use any remote or the controllers. I have my rig and wheel/pedals so... can you confirm i could even unplug the two sensors and still run fine in Assetto Corsa?
You will need one sensor on all the time, second sensor is only needed for touch controllers. You will need the remote to navigate the oculus dashboard when in VR (mouse cursor doesn't work).

I wish the Rifts S worked with the CV1 remote, I'd use it over the touch controllers. It was a very handy little device, especially for sim racers who don't use/need the touch controllers

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 274 34.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 221 27.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 148 18.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 65 8.2%
  • At a friends house