Help me design my rally livery

Hi all. New member here. I recently stumbled upon this awesome forum.

I have a black Evo X. The color itself is pretty simple and I’m looking to turn it into a rally inspired car.

While browsing the forum, I came across this and loved it:

It would be convenient if I had a red car. I would just need to go to go get a few decals. However, with a black car I will first have to wrap it and then get decals. Too expensive.

This is why I’m here. Can you all share some pictures of a black car with enough decals to turn up the heat? Once I find the inspiration I’ll go to my local shop and turn my car into that and return with real life pictures!

Godspeed!

Hi @Us722 and welcome to the forum, i did a quick search on google and i found this
1642564734757.png

if you give me a few days i can developped a full livery from this. Let me know if you want me to do it.

That would be great. Is it possible to take one in link above and flip colours around ie the link has red car with white livery, what if it’s black car with white/red/any other colour but Marlboro theme.

I’m open to any other ideas while keeping the base same. The one that you have in your picture is quite simple (I want to do more Mitsubishi/ralliart decals etc)

Appreciate the help immensely!

Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 37 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.6%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.3%