rF2 HGT: BMW 3.5 CSL (E9) @ Lausitzring 2016 - Thu 14 Dec 2023

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi @Denis Betty first happy holydays mate :) second i was wondering if you have any combo in mind for the first event of the new year ?
Hi Yves and Happy New Year.

TBH I haven't thought about an event for this coming Thursday. I've just been relaxing.

I think some of our recent events have required a little practice for participants to be anywhere near the pace. I think we should change that up a little for the next few events. Not everybody has the time or inclination to practice for club events every time. :)

Last edited:
I think some of our recent events have required a little practice for participants to be anywhere near the pace. I think we should change that up a little for the next few events. Not everybody has the time or inclination to practice for club events every time.
I do agree with you so i had 2 cars in mind that are easier to drive and doesn't require lots of practice that we also didn't race lately, the BMW 2002Tii and the Mazda MX-5.

I do agree with you so i had 2 cars in mind that are easier to drive and doesn't require lots of practice that we also didn't race lately, the BMW 2002Tii and the Mazda MX-5.
OK I guess the Mazda deserves a run out. I don't recall anybody complaining about the way it drives.... although, that's tempting fate.

Where do you think we should race it Yves? :)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 496 68.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 305 42.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 329 45.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 160 22.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 26.9%
Back