HONDA MUGEN F1

MyTeam HONDA MUGEN F1 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Can you make it Possible that we can Use Honda as Team name because it says it not allowed i know there is a mod where this restriction is away but when i combine it with your mod its not possible anymore

Can you make it Possible that we can Use Honda as Team name because it says it not allowed i know there is a mod where this restriction is away but when i combine it with your mod its not possible anymore
Dont actually need the mod , what you can do as I did is using H0NDA MUGEN all caps with a zero instead of O and work fine

These somehow seme to inferfere. When I install the mod you suggested the Honda livery does no longer show up. I can't see how the 2 are related, does anyone have an idea?
Yeah, they both share the words.erp.
To get around this, use the real constructors mod first, create your team and save. Exit the game then install the honda mugen mod, and make sure to overwrite the files.

Last edited:
Hi, the mod looks really great! Thanks!

Only problem I see seems to be that the mod deletes the Philippine driver flag when used (there's just a blank space or a black box where the flag would be on driver standings and flag selection). I actually dunno where the flags would be in ERP but I didn't have this problem in base files and I tried installing another myteam mod and seemed to fix it so I thought maybe it could be an issue from this mod.

Also to suggest names without the real name mod for the above replies, HRC works too. I just named mine HRC Mugen. It sounds redundant lol but that's an option anyway.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 545 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 343 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 363 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 183 23.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 214 27.0%
Back