Honda MyTeam | Type R F1 Team | NFSU Inspired

Skins Honda MyTeam | Type R F1 Team | NFSU Inspired V1.1 | 1x w/ & 1x w/o car number space

Login or Register an account to download this content
godjay submitted a new resource:

Honda MyTeam | Type R F1 Team | NFSU Inspired - Honda Type R MyTeam | NFSU Performance Brands

This is my first ever livery that I have created on any F1 game so far so please be gentle ^_^. This car is a massive hypothetical situation if Honda and some billionaire from the NFSU scene + all JDM performance brands were to do a collaboration in F1.

I'm assuming you guys know how to import a modified livery in F1 2020 but I'll leave a LINK BELOW on how to do it or CLICK HERE.

Here are a few screenshots from...

Read more about this resource...

Man this livery looks amazing bud. Is there any way you could include a copy and paste installation for this livery also? I was having a bit of trouble with the dss file and the archiver import. X_x

Man this livery looks amazing bud. Is there any way you could include a copy and paste installation for this livery also? I was having a bit of trouble with the dss file and the archiver import. X_x

Thanks man! What type of problem are you having?

Oh its just in the ERP Archiver part, I'm not sure which file in there I use your DDS file to overwirte.

Sorry just picked up the game this year and I'm a total newbie. Looked through some other tuts and they usually give you the name like mclaren_a and b and such, so I dunno which one to do for yours since you didn't specify it.

Oh its just in the ERP Archiver part, I'm not sure which file in there I use your DDS file to overwirte.

Sorry just picked up the game this year and I'm a total newbie. Looked through some other tuts and they usually give you the name like mclaren_a and b and such, so I dunno which one to do for yours since you didn't specify it.

Yeah this was meant to be used for MyTeam and I usually import it over the livery_racenet_01_d.tif file in the F:\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams\myteam_honda\wep\myteam_honda.erp file via ERP archiver + you also gotta do the same step (importing over the racenet_01_d.tif file) in the teams\fom_car\wep\fom_car.erp file.

When asked to save your mipmaps (you will be asked to do this twice each time you overwrite the fom_car and myteam_honda) - save it in here F:\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020\f1_2020_vehicle_package\teams\fom_car\textures\liveries (i think this step keeps the livery from being blurry when rendering)

Let me know if this works!

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 489 69.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 299 42.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 324 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 153 21.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 193 27.3%
Back