Honda Prelude SN - Mr. X Edition

Cars Honda Prelude SN - Mr. X Edition 0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
A3DR submitted a new resource:

Honda Prelude SN - Mr. X Edition - Honda Prelude with a 2.2 L H22A Inline-Four

Based off Richard Voaden's project called Mr. X

I wanted to leave this out in the open since we've been working on it with Jason (@aphidgod ) for quite a while now, and I believe physics are in a sweet spot to deliver a proper FWD experience.
Not my usual release, so consider this a BETA version. It's built off my original car I've modelled...

Read more about this resource...

Dash cam is missing a "-", pls fix :D

PS: Thanks for reviving this classic for your portfolio, extra points for the S1 being now based on a real build

Last edited:
Even if its not an updated model would you ever put that one back up online or have you made up your mind it will remain dead?
I won't, in respect to the people that supported me from the beginning (that was my first car for AC).

Wouldn't be fair for them to just give it away for free now.

I won't, in respect to the people that supported me from the beginning (that was my first car for AC).

Wouldn't be fair for them to just give it away for free now.
I had bought it way back then, but the files have been lost to time and I stopped playing AC for awhile... Is there any way I could download it again? I still have all the old emails for it but obviously the links are all dead. It was such a fun car to drive, you do awesome work. I'm glad you're still here making cars.

I had bought it way back then, but the files have been lost to time and I stopped playing AC for awhile... Is there any way I could download it again? I still have all the old emails for it but obviously the links are all dead. It was such a fun car to drive, you do awesome work. I'm glad you're still here making cars.

If you do a little googling and/or check some of the more notorious mod re-hosting sites you may well turn it up. (And then there's an update to the physics here @ RD, once you have it.)

You can do what @aphidgod said, or send me a PM if you cannot find it and I'll set you up.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 76 65.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 51 43.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 51 43.6%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 18 15.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 27 23.1%
Back